2018 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boston Red Sox Thread

Vazquez had to get that bunt down.

Nuñez is a hot dog. Sox would have won this game if he didn't needlessly go into the stands.

Ayup. Stupid-assed talking heads comparing it to Jeter. It was bogus.

Last edited:
My buddy works for the Brooklyn Nets training staff.
Their game tonight tipped at the same time as Game 3's first pitch.

The Nets just landed at Newark from New Orleans.

lol saw it live and just watched a replay. There was no way on earth he could have avoided going into the stands.
He's gimpy. Didn't have the strength.
He will, though, have the strength to jerk one outta there. Two runs this inning. Let's go.

lol saw it live and just watched a replay. There was no way on earth he could have avoided going into the stands.

Agreed. Planting hard was not an option for him either. This easiest way for him to take the bump safely was coming in like that.

Dam Rogers cable always doing their data updates on my cable box at 3:00 each night.

Now I am missing the game.

No matter what happens. I want the Sox to pay Eovaldi this offseason.
Doubtful. he will want and get a boatload and the sox have a lot of money already tied up with starting pitching.

So did I, we just disagree.
noidea.gif

Still uploading crap 3 minutes later and rebooting. Idiots.

Before having my TV cut-off I did watch a replay of that last pitch by Eovaldi in the 16th. That was a loud grunt he let out on that last pitch.

If he guts it through the 17th, at same point you have to think Pomeranz. Crazy stuff happens when you get to the the 18th.

Vazquez could definitely rip down the right field line here. How Urias is pitching him.

I'm tired of watching managers over-manage. JD Martinez (.330, 43, 130) has been out of the game longer than he was in it. I want to watch players play rather than managers manage. Yes, I'm also aware of Cora's record. I'll buy in after I see him do it more than once.

Before having my TV cut-off I did watch a replay of that last pitch by Eovaldi in the 16th. That was a loud grunt he let out on that last pitch.

If he guts it through the 17th, at same point you have to think Pomeranz. Crazy stuff happens when you get to the the 18th.

You're probably right. His pitch count is getting up there. Best case scenario afterward for him is he pitches in a Game 7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom