2018 Fall Ball Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Fall Ball Thread...

Great to see some many old players still participating. Mr. Marti an ageless wonder as well as several others. No UncleRickyBeast aka Rip Beardsley this year ??

Was Forkin even here long enough to be a legend?
A lot of ppl on here had him pegged multiple years as a player that needed to be on the field. Unfortunately injuries and other factors limited his time in uniform

FWIW, both Chavez & Forkin are still attending SU. Forkin’s a Senior & Chavez is in grad school.

A lot of ppl on here had him pegged multiple years as a player that needed to be on the field. Unfortunately injuries and other factors limited his time in uniform
Top ten hs player .RS in frosh year to adjust to speed of college game with Rice, Donahue and Stats in place at attack. As sophomore, left to attend Nassau CC to bring up gpa and was Juco player of year. Came back to Cuse in 16 but tore ACL in preseason. Was suppose to return in 17 but not meant to be. Good to read that he is still attending SU

Last edited:
Hard to tell what kind of coverage the scrimmage will get this weekend (it is a split squad scrimmage after all) - but if anyone could try and keep track of goal scorers/assisters, goalie saves and maybe even F/O stats that would be greatly appreciated. Curious to see if they have starters go against each other or if the teams are randomly assorted. I imagine it will be difficult to keep track of, but if anyone notices a pattern emerge, that would be nice to hear as well. Anyways, looking forward to peoples' thoughts on the team.

I don't understand why insidelacrosse is failing to give Syracuse the coverage that Is warranted by our fan base. No one went to their 3 way scrimmage. I read IL's 15 things they are looking at this fall. Nothing about Syracuse. Last year they did not have a fall all access article on Syracuse. Before I found this group I used to check IL everyday and was always disappointed. A site dedicated to Lacrosse with no fall coverage and they rarely cover the team with the most fans. Thank goodness I found you all. I was a struggling for info Cuse fan before I found you guys.

Do126A3VAAE_tbb.jpg

Thank you to an insider for this!

I wasn’t far off with my roster! But here it is!
9FC24913-7C54-41A0-8025-85CD559D0FC8.jpeg

Anyone at the game? Interested to know how the teams are split!, Best attack vs best def etc?

5-5

Teams split White and Blue (blue seems to be starting squad)

Goals Blue
Trimboli
B Kennedy
Seebold
A Kim
Solomon

Goals White
J Nelson
Cook
Schwasnick
O Hill
?