2018 Masters | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Masters

It drives me nuts that there's no TV until 3 pm. That's one tradition that needs to be changed.

It drives me nuts that there's no TV until 3 pm. That's one tradition that needs to be changed.
You can watch lots of content at masters.com. You can watch Tiger's whole round. They also have coverage of Amen corner and 15/16. There's plenty to watch before 3:00

Tiger has started off
Par-Par-Birdie-Bogey
So he is even thru 4.

Tiger has started off
Par-Par-Birdie-Bogey
So he is even thru 4.
This why i hate him.

We all have the internet and tv’s.

This why i hate him.

We all have the internet and tv’s.
What time is the Masters on TV today and what channel? Thanks in advance.

Who will win? Rory McIlroy

Who do I want to win? Matt Kuchar

Good longshot bet? Patrick Reed

So far so good. -3, -4, -3 with all tied for 4th or better. But Speith could run away with it if he keeps playing like he did on the back nine today.

So far so good. -3, -4, -3 with all tied for 4th or better. But Speith could run away with it if he keeps playing like he did on the back nine today.
Phil is going to explode soon.

He will have a -6 day either tomorrow or Saturday.

Then hold on this season Sunday.

Could happen. No one is more fun to watch than Phil in 'Perils Of Pauline' mode. I stick by my original prediction earlier in this thread. Spieth wins in boring (OK, methodical) fashion. He just doesn't look like he has any big numbers in him.

Phil is going to explode soon.

He will have a -6 day either tomorrow or Saturday.

Then hold on this season Sunday.

Better be today. Weather tomorrow is supposed to be bad and only so so Sunday. Winds are going to pick up starting this afternoon so he’s lucky he’s in this morning start. After today though, nobodies shooting a 66.

Better be today. Weather tomorrow is supposed to be bad and only so so Sunday. Winds are going to pick up starting this afternoon so he’s lucky he’s in this morning start. After today though, nobodies shooting a 66.
Yep. If he can somehow finish with another 70 and watch everyone struggle for par this afternoon, that would be great.

He left a lot on the course yesterday, hopefully today’s start is a sign of good things to come.

Things are tightening up already today.

Speith with a 6 on hole 2.
The wind is going to kill these righties today.
Bubba and Phil don’t need to hit draws with these winds they could move up.
Freddie is always a contender the first 2 days then his back takes him out by the weekend.
Would love to see him pull a Jack in 1998.

I remember Nicklaus in 1998 freaking top 10ing that old.

Things are tightening up already today.
Pretty crazy how hard it is out there today for the best golfers in the world. It will be interesting how the rest of the afternoon goes.

On a bogey golf day, you can’t do that.

Ugh

Tiger just bogeyed after crushing his tee shot, second shot off the green, chip up short, missed the putt.

Old guys...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom