2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

If he goes undrafted... would we all agree that it would have been a bad decision to leave at this point?

Really hope he's getting good advice and listening to it.
Who are we to know all the reasons that Tyus may want to leave to play professional ball somewhere?
If it's something he really wants, then it's a good decision for him personally and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Who are we to know all the reasons that Tyus may want to leave to play professional ball somewhere?
If it's something he really wants, then it's a good decision for him personally and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
And if he comes to regret it later, was it still a good decision? Does this apply to every decision a person makes?

If he goes undrafted... would we all agree that it would have been a bad decision to leave at this point?
You would think, but I guess not.

only tyus can make that call.

I honestly don't get why we think we know someone's finances as well. He may be well off and can do the equivalent of traveling around europe post college playing professionally basketball overseas. It may not be the golden goose but it sure as hell beats sitting in school especially if the SU scholarship allows a player to finish whenever they want for free.

Nope. Tell me how it all turns out. Maybe he makes it as a FA. Maybe he goes to Europe, becomes a star, meets his wife and makes lots of money.
If he come back to SU, maybe he gets hurt, doesn't shine, doesn't improve, and doesn't get drafted.
(BTW, he can finish his degree from almost anywhere in the world.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom