2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

I’m thinking about declaring so I can get some feedback. Because I can’t figure out on my own that I’m too slow, too weak, can’t handle the ball well enough, can’t shoot well enough if it’s not a driveway game played at one basket, can’t guard anybody that’s not as slow as me, and that my only strength is I can probably make 85-90% from the free throw line in practice if I’m not tired. Scout me! Give me FEEDBACK. Tell me what to work on! Waste your time on me!

Frankly, I think if I was a front office guy I’d be writing some of these kids off for not knowing their limits. Who the heck wants a guy who “doesn’t get it” on their team. Those are the guys who can completely suck but still blame the coach when they sit the bench.
Pro leagues are full of guys who some coach didn't believe in.

Red flag character flaw right there. If you're going to make a commitment, you better stick to it.
Is this tongue-and-cheek straw man? Or taking a shot at those who (quite legitimately) disliked the Bazely commitment/de-commitment/commitment/de-commitment/G-L circus? Lol. I can't tell since, of course, entering the draft (without signing an agent) isn't a commitment at all. It's just an opportunity to be evaluated.

Is this tongue-and-cheek straw man? Or taking a shot at those who (quite legitimately) disliked the Bazely commitment/de-commitment/commitment/de-commitment/G-L circus? Lol. I can't tell since, of course, entering the draft (without signing an agent) isn't a commitment at all. It's just an opportunity to be evaluated.
Yes.

Brent Axe said yesterday on his radio show that the scout he speaks to wouldn't be surprised if Tyus went undrafted and he's most likely mid to late 2nd round.

Brent Axe said yesterday on his radio show that the scout he speaks to wouldn't be surprised if Tyus went undrafted and he's most likely mid to late 2nd round.

I take ANYTHING that Brent Axe says with a huge grain of sodium chloride. The guy's a hack to the highest degree.

I take ANYTHING that Brent Axe says with a huge grain of sodium chloride. The guy's a hack to the highest degree.
His scout source has been spot on multiple times in the past

It's the same scout that exactly predicted where Mali/Lydon/Ennis would get drafted. I tend to believe this.

I'd take a CBS mock draft over anything that Axe says, source or no source.
This source has been dead on accurate since Grant and Ennis left. Dont think of it coming from the horses mouth

If this is true and I’m sure Battle is getting the same info, I don’t understand how he doesn’t come back.

Next years draft should be nowhere as deep, his measurable are good and won’t get worse and he has a better team around him to show off the skills that he needs to show for him to be a first round pick.

He can be a Kris Dunn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom