2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

Summary list from NBA Sports 2 days ago:

DECLARED, SIGNING WITH AGENT
TESTING THE WATERS
RETURNING TO SCHOOL
DANIEL GAFFORD, Arkansas

STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM
KYLE ALEXANDER, Tennessee. NICKEIL ALEXANDER-WALKER, Virginia Tech. TYUS BATTLE, Syracuse. MIKAL BRIDGES, Villanova. O’SHAE BRISSETT, Syracuse. TROY BROWN, Oregon. JALEN BRUNSON, Villanova. TONY CARR, Penn State. WENDELL CARTER Jr., Duke. TERENCE DAVIS, Mississippi. HAMIDOU DIALLO, Kentucky. DONTE DIVINCENZO, Villanova. TREVON DUVAL, Duke. JACOB EVANS, Cincinnati. MELVIN FRAZIER, Tulane. WENYEN GABRIEL, Kentucky. SHAI GILGEOUS-ALEXANDER, Kentucky. RUI HACHIMURA, Gonzaga. DONTA HALL, Alabama. ETHAN HAPP, Wisconsin. DJ HOGG, Texas A&M. ARIC HOLMAN, Mississippi State. KEVIN HUERTER, Maryland. DEANDRE HUNTER, Virginia. JAREN JACKSON, Michigan State. JUSTIN JACKSON, Maryland. HERB JONES, Alabama. SAGABA KONATE, West Virginia. KEVIN KNOX, Kentucky. MATUR MAKER, High School. CALEB MARTIN, Nevada. CODY MARTIN, Nevada. MARKIS MCDUFFIE, Wichita State. JAMES PALMER, Nebraska. JOHN PETTY, Alabama. JONTAY PORTER, Missouri. JOSH REAVES, Penn State. JEROME ROBINSON, Boston College. COLLIN SEXTON, Alabama. D’MARCUS SIMONDS, Georgia State. LANDRY SHAMET, Wichita State. ZHAIRE SMITH, Texas Tech. KHYRI THOMAS, Creighton. MATISSE THYBULLE, Washington. KILLIAN TILLIE, Gonzaga. GARY TRENT Jr., Duke. JARRED VANDERBILT, Kentucky
MOE WAGNER, Michigan. LONNIE WALKER IV, Miami. PJ WASHINGTON, Kentucky. AUSTIN WILEY, Auburn. KRIS WILKES, UCLA. ROBERT WILLIAMS, Texas A&M.

Mike Waters

89 college players have now indicated they will enter the NBA draft. 31 have said they will sign with agent. (Note: Only 60 or so will get invited to NBA combine).

Huge blow for KU

They will be more than fine. Charlie Moore, Dotson , Grimes, Vick and thats not including Langford who I now think they will get. Ridiculous talent at guard

Last edited:
I don’t think he’s a 1st rounder and him not declaring yet means he is really thinking of coming back imo
lots of dudes that are obviously going to declare haven't yet-
Tyus is borderline 1st round and probably feels like his workouts/eval will move him to safely 1st round

That's the problem with your posts. You seem so adamant that you are 100% spot on then something might change and you back track from it.
That is the way these things run. What is set in stone one day sometimes changes the next day. Let me give you a hypo question. All of us want another player for next year. It seems that the staff doesn't from what I am being told. But what if we got a transfer that had to sit out next year? How would that figure in to getting a player for next year?

That is the way these things run. What is set in stone one day sometimes changes the next day. Let me give you a hypo question. All of us want another player for next year. It seems that the staff doesn't from what I am being told. But what if we got a transfer that had to sit out next year? How would that figure in to getting a player for next year?
You are missing the point Dash :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom