2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

Things change every day.

This thread is updated with multiple new players declaring every day.

Tyus has to weigh his draft outlook vs each player that declares.

Newman and Duval declaring does not help him. He may be reconsidering the strength of this years draft vs 2019, which leaves sources like dreaming in the dark for the meantime. This is all we can ask for

Things change every day.

This thread is updated with multiple new players declaring every day.

Tyus has to weigh his draft outlook vs each player that declares.

Newman and Duval declaring does not help him. He may be reconsidering the strength of this years draft vs 2019, which leaves sources like dreaming in the dark for the meantime. This is all we can ask for
I agree with Bayside. dreaming is very good for the board. He won't be right every time. but he tries to give the board information. As someone often in the same boat, and has the scars to prove it, it isn't always easy.

I agree with Bayside. dreaming is very good for the board. He won't be right every time. but he tries to give the board information. As someone often in the same boat, and has the scars to prove it, it isn't always easy.
I have not been on the board as long as others but I’ve seen good sources leave and its very unfortunate. Glad to have some of you still around.

That's the problem with your posts. You seem so adamant that you are 100% spot on then something might change and you back track from it.

There’s a few posters that do that

Early outs coming out of the woodwork.
More and more each day. I hope they are adding up how many are doing this and take the foreigners into account also. Not all will get drafted, and of those who do, most will play in the G League, and many will never see an NBA court. I respect their dreams, but they need some realistic counseling before they make their decision final. Honestly, I have never heard of some of the kids declaring for the draft.

the more kids that go, the better the chance that Tyus stays especially with 2 guards
The more guys that leave the better it is for us. Gun to my head I still he's leaving but I think its a lot closer than our other guys.

find the Duval one a bit surprising - did not show much this year (in fact his shooting was pretty terrible) - is he even 1st round?

I’m guessing he’d be a second round pick.

My take is Battle probably hasn't declared yet because he's deciding on what agent to sign with. If he was going to test the waters and not sign with an agent, no reason not to already announce, right?

My take is Battle probably hasn't declared yet because he's deciding on what agent to sign with. If he was going to test the waters and not sign with an agent, no reason not to already announce, right?
Why not declare with no agent then sign one later?

I don't believe that is correct.

Dean had info on this on his last pod...

I think he’s waiting to hear from the advisory committee, but that’s a semi-educated guess.

NCAA players have options, but the NBA frowns upon kids declaring and then going back to school.
That's the problem with your posts. You seem so adamant that you are 100% spot on then something might change and you back track from it.

I was not aware that there were problems with my posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom