2018 PGA Championship | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 PGA Championship

Anybody thinking of throwing a few bucks down on Brooks Koepka should wait until he tees off. The odds will be much better by then.

Right now the first 3 holes are very easy, so there will probably be around 5 players at -10 or better before Koepka tees off and you can get him at a better price.

I am sure no betting degenerates ready my earlier post, and even if they were they would not have listened.

Good thing because BK went down from +130 to +125. Thomas and Woods lipping out on outts , Rahm has missed a shorter one as well.

Tiger nearly gets a hole in one on #3. He will go up to -10... and really should have started -11 after getting a bad roll on the first.

But Koepka is only 94 yards away on the Par 4 First. Expect him to get it to -13.

EDIT - And he does. Koepka is so clutch. Tiger all alone at second place at -10.

Last edited:
If Tiger made that putt on number 1 he would only be one back.

He is going to make a charge on the front 9 but needs a 32 on the back nine.

Rahm and Thomas could be right there at -10 or -11 but their putters are not co-operating. Especially Thomas.

Thomas gets to -10... he could easily be at -12.

Rahm and Thomas could be right there at -10 or -11 but their putters are not co-operating. Especially Thomas.

Thomas gets to -10... he could easily be at -12.
I don’t know what it is but I find Thomas to be utterly boring and unlikable. He is the poster boy for the country club spoiled kid.
Plus he is boring. This Speith generation are robots who aren’t fun.

Atleast Johnson and Koepka are meatheads.

I don’t know what it is but I find Thomas to be utterly boring and unlikable. He is the poster boy for the country club spoiled kid.
Plus he is boring. This Speith generation are robots who aren’t fun.

Atleast Johnson and Koepka are meatheads.

Thomas may be boring but he came across very likable in a recent Sports illustrated article fwiw

I think it's important to consider we only see what the cameras show us. We don't really know these guys.

I have had heard a few people not liking Thomas.. I have no issues with him.

I have more problems with Speith. A little bland and does whine quite a bit more than the rest of the young bunch. Might be a good kid though, just don't like the golfer that much.

Day is now 30, so not part of the young bunch anymore, but he was probably my favourite of the e group.

Thomas may be boring but he came across very likable in a recent Sports illustrated article fwiw

The golf channel did a 10 minute look at him growing up and of his father. Really good story. I like Thomas a lot. He, Fowler and Tiger are my 3 favs.

Koepka goes to -12, and could go down to -11 on this hole.

But Tiger is not taking advantage of it... looks like he will go back to -9.

Bogey for Tiger... if Bello or Hatton could get it to -10 on the 18th, they should stick around for a while.

I have had heard a few people not liking Thomas.. I have no issues with him.

I have more problems with Speith. A little bland and does whine quite a bit more than the rest of the young bunch. Might be a good kid though, just don't like the golfer that much.

Day is now 30, so not part of the young bunch anymore, but he was probably my favourite of the e group.
What you said about Speith is what I meant about Thomas.
He might be a good kid but he is part of that Speith/Fowler group who aren’t anything like Tiger.
They aren’t compelling for me. I root for them in the Ryder Cup but I like a dbag like Patrick Reed more than them.
Day is all class.

Don't count out Francesco Molinari ... now at -9 after 11 holes. He could be the player getting 2 majors this year as Brooks is shaky.

Based on ball striking alone Thomas could have had a 29 on the front nine... his putter is really letting him down.

If someone can come in and post at -11, they could have an anxious wait.

Huge putt for Brooks ... if he can get to -12... then he has a par 5 coming up.

That putt was the turning point, He could be up 3 after the next hole.

Tiger has the ugliest craziest 2 under going I think I've ever seen.

Justin Thomas just conked somebody in the head off the tee, Let's hope the person is OK.

Tiger with another insane iron shot to give himself a birdie putt.

Boom.
Tiger has the guttiest 32.
He needs another 32.

Whether Tigers wins or not, it adds a great element to have him in contention against a great field. 2 majors in a row now.

How about my round today? 47 front/ 38 back

It’s a funny game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom