2018 PGA Championship | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 PGA Championship

I bet on Adam Scott missing the cut this week. Terrible call.

That seemed like an ugly swing off the tee for Tiger. But it got on the fairway... all that matters.

I wonder if Tiger wins would Move into automatic Ryder cup qualification. As this week points are double for every dollar earned.

The majority in the Hater Nation said Tiger would never contend for a major again. He may not win, but this is two in a row that he has contended into the back nine..

Amazing fairway bunker shot by Koepka. He is going to be very hard to catch.

I wonder if Tiger wins would Move into automatic Ryder cup qualification. As this week points are double for every dollar earned.

He’s 20th right now and a win would put him top 8. Anything else and he’ll be just outside. But he’ll be a captains pick.

He’s 20th right now and a win would put him top 8. Anything else and he’ll be just outside. But he’ll be a captains pick.
If he doesn’t make it automatically
I think the captains picks are Tiger, Micklelson, Finau, and Kuchar.

Probably a pretty good guess. Today ends the Ryder cup points.

tiger is making shots.. he also has gotten multiple lucky breaks after horrid tee shots.

i know the people want Phil but he really hasnt earned it.. he needs to show up in the playoffs

I think it will be Tiger, Mickelson, Schauffele, and Dechambeau. Tiger is very friendly with Dechambeau and I am sure Furyk will seek his input. Finau is a bomber and I don't think that wil suit him there.

I think Kuchar is the odd man out. He will be asked to come along as an assistant captain.

I think it will be Tiger, Mickelson, Schauffele, and Dechambeau. Tiger is very friendly with Dechambeau and I am sure Furyk will seek his input. Finau is a bomber and I don't think that wil suit him there.

I think Kuchar is the odd man out. He will be asked to come along as an assistant captain.
Ryder Cups are about making birdies that is why I would pick Finau.
He could play either Koepka or Johnson as well.

Schuafee to me is a guy who could choke on the road in the Ryder Cup. I hope he doesn’t get picked.
DeChambeau is a good candidate as well.

Adam Scott quietly doing his thing and share with the lead.

Tiger 2 shots behind, but more importantly he is behind 2 players. I think that last bogey probably did him in. Either way, heck of a showing.

Adam Scott quietly doing his thing and share with the lead.

Tiger 2 shots behind, but more importantly he is behind 2 players. I think that last bogey probably did him in. Either way, heck of a showing.
He is back in it.
If Tiger can get to 15 under it could be a playoff.

Tiger will have to find a way to birdie the tough par 3 16th or the par 4 18th,

It's not even a question about the par 5 #17. That is a must.

Tiger will have to find a way to birdie the tough par 3 16th or the par 4 18th,

It's not even a question about the par 5 #17. That is a must.
Koepka is tight right now.
Scott could get the yips on any shot.

Tiger has a legit shot at 14 for a playoff. I think 15 is the winning score.

Koepka is tight right now.
Scott could get the yips on any shot.

Tiger has a legit shot at 14 for a playoff. I think 15 is the winning score.

Not sure if Koepka has been that tight .. has given himself some decent looks. I just don't think -14 will be enough.

But it can be interesting if Tiger can somehow have a 20-25 foot eagle putt on 17th.

Yikes... the bad drives seem to have finally caught up with him at the worst time.

Yikes... the bad drives seem to have finally caught up with him at the worst time.
If it’s the creek it’s over I wish the dang grounds attendant pointed where the ball ended up.

At least it's not wet.

Tiger's live odds to win went from 6 to 1 before his tee shot and Koepka birdie, to now 33 to 1.

Amazing for Koepka. One regular tour win, and 3 Major wins.

Reminds me of when Angel Cabrera would generally come out of hiding for the Masters (and one US Open). Of course Koepka is at another level.

If only Tiger didn't lip out the one putt that starting going down and didn't leave that other one on the edge. Great job by Koepka and Scott but great tourney by Tiger.

I'll give Tiger credit. Not many could have gotten a 64 with the way he was driving at times today. He had 2 putts that were oh so close also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom