ND
Hobart (Tues April 3)
at Cornell (Tues April 10)
UNC
Navy (Sat April 21)
ACCT (Fri April 27 - Sun April 29)
Colgate

Updated Oct 24.
Talk about swinging from the chandelier. Hard to project given this tough schedule that affords little room to breathe, first half will certainly test a relatively young squad already somewhat hindered by fall layoff. At season end, Cuse would be well prep for NCAA tourney assuming our SOS is appropriately factored in by selection committee . Winning ACC tourney would be a large feather in cap but even that substantive achievement would not automatically qualify.

I know CreaseRat heard the same, but thought I would just throw out there that @ Rutgers is definitely happening. I was at a coaches clinic today and Brian Brecht was there and said they have SU at home.

Opponents are posted on the LaxPower board without dates. But with certain games already announced we can probably fill those dates in

Interesting tidbit on scheduling from Coach Tiffany's e-mail to UVa MLax program's supporters.

"Our 2018 game schedule will be available next month once ESPN has finalized their game and date requests: ESPN can shift game times and dates of our ACC games until mid-December."

He also said UVa will have 6 weekend games at home.

Interesting tidbit on scheduling from Coach Tiffany's e-mail to UVa MLax program's supporters.

"Our 2018 game schedule will be available next month once ESPN has finalized their game and date requests: ESPN can shift game times and dates of our ACC games until mid-December."

He also said UVa will have 6 weekend games at home.

Translation: we either play Friday night, or Saturday or Sunday.

Translation: we either play Friday night, or Saturday or Sunday.
If the game is played on its usual weekend, I'd bet on Friday or Sunday because we have a home bball game vs. ND on Saturday, the 3rd at 4 PM (it's the Raycom game) even though we have had home MLax and bball games on the same day.

If we are 7-6 we could still be in. 8-5 would surely get us there.

Bingo 2/10
Albany 2/17
Army 2/24
Uva 3/3
Hop 3/10
Rutgers 3/17
Duke 3/24
UND 3/31
Hobart 4/3
Cornell 4/10
UNC 4/14
Navy 4/21
Acc Tournamnet 4/27-29
Colgate 5/5

Obviously a couple dates could change based on ESPN scheduling

Rutgers I believe is 3/18

Bingo 2/10
Albany 2/17
Army 2/24
Uva 3/3
Hop 3/10
Rutgers 3/17
Duke 3/24
UND 3/31
Hobart 4/3
Cornell 4/10
UNC 4/14
Navy 4/21
Acc Tournamnet 4/27-29
Colgate 5/5

Obviously a couple dates could change based on ESPN scheduling

Pretty brutal schedule, could easily start the season at 3-5.
Staff is going to have there work cut out for them this year by taking 2 sure wins in Siena and St. Johns off the table. Looking back probably would have made more sense to sub out one of those games but not both.

Rutgers I believe is 3/18
Yeah its 3/18. I was just giving the weekends of the game and schedule. I know a majority of the games have been announced, minus the February home games

Pretty brutal schedule, could easily start the season at 3-5.
Staff is going to have there work cut out for them this year by taking 2 sure wins in Siena and St. Johns off the table. Looking back probably would have made more sense to sub out one of those games but not both.
I think the Mumps situation is actually going to benefit the team. Granted they didn't get a chance to play any scrimmages but their Fall schedule will end next week, giving them less inbetween time till the actual season starts in January. Hopefully it allows them to build off the chemistry they are creating now.

They need to be 6-2/5-3 heading into the month of April if they are going to have a chance at making the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom