2018 SU vs Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2018 SU vs Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium

Sorta, I mean why go out of your way to subject yourself to that?

Been to Stan’s a gazillion times, maybe 5x since new stadium was built.

I understand why tourists would do it, but...

Out of the way.

I always liked Stan’s for the novelty, and one Yanks-Mets game where we didn’t have tickets we just sat there the whole game, had a blast. But the way it’s setup it’s just so packed in, tough to get beer.

At least with Billy’s there are 7,000 beer stands setup around the place. You just can’t talk to the people next to you if you’re within 50 feet of a speaker.

Dugout is my favorite. I remember going there after the first Pinstripe Bowl. A lot of you were there, and the celebration was on.

I forget which game it was, KSU or wvu, but the bar we were in a bunch of us sat in back to eat and Danny Parkins was doing his show remotely from inside the bar.

I forget which game it was, KSU or wvu, but the bar we were in a bunch of us sat in back to eat and Danny Parkins was doing his show remotely from inside the bar.
I think it was Stan's looking at the pictures of the bars.

Crusty , is that the huge bar where the SU marching band came in?
I think so. I do remember the Cheerleaders. Bar was huge and a big backroom with giant screens. They kept playing "Take Me Home, Country Roads". Place was mobbed.

WVU. That was the night before the game. Jeremy was there, as was orange79 . Remember my wife entertained Tyler with her IPad?. The next day we took a bus into the city for the game. Everyone split up at that point

Yep, I remember all that. I just keep forgetting which game was which for ore game activities. Both were good times.

Would people stop with this Dungey nonsense?

After this season, I am convinced he is crafted from steel. I'm not sure there's another QB in college football who could have taken the abuse he did and still been playing by the FSU game.

He's plenty durable. Give us an OL. Give us a run game. Give us some alternative to ED having to take over the game himself.

Sorry for the rant but the myth of Eric Dungey's fragility does not deserve support at this point.
He's certainly not fragile, but he also is 0-3 playing complete seasons. That type of trend rarely reverses itself. It sucks but it's the truth.

He's certainly not fragile, but he also is 0-3 playing complete seasons. That type of trend rarely reverses itself. It sucks but it's the truth.
He is injury prone. Not finishing 3 seasons is what it is. Hopefully he finishes his Senior year

WVU. That was the night before the game. Jeremy was there, as was orange79 . Remember my wife entertained Tyler with her IPad?. The next day we took a bus into the city for the game. Everyone split up at that point

We watched Rutgers lose in some crap bowl and we were cheering at the end. The NJ bsr patrons couldn't have cared less i think we were the only ones watching

Had to be the dugout.

The back opens up and has a bunch of tables to sit and eat. They could find a spot for a 'remote' too.

Only other bar/restaurant where u would consider eating, not inside The Stadium...is the Yankee Tavern up the hill and around the bend.

Doubt u went there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom