2018 SU vs Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

2018 SU vs Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... until...

I can't believe we're moving our home games to NYC!!

Maybe it won't be said on this board, but it will be said.

Was looking forward to another trip to ND Stadium, but NYC will do just fine.

We are undefeated in the new Yankee Stadium. It's a major win for SU if they have any designs of winning that game. Our schedule for next 2 years OOC is absurdly easy. The time is now to get back to bowling. We may end up w 2 games in Yankee Stadium next year.

I wonder if they looked at Fenway as well since ND used it as a home game last time they played BC.

Props to Wildhack or anybody in the ACC that got ND to do this.
I hated the MetLife games as our home games glad Notre Dame is finally doing something right towards Syracuse and moving one of their home games to NYC.

Dino hated our home game was at MetLife last year I am sure he is happy with this no road game at SB.

Going to make for 3 easily driveable roadies next year. ND was our fly to fame. Now we'll probably make it to Clemson.

We are undefeated in the new Yankee Stadium. It's a major win for SU if they have any designs of winning that game. Our schedule for next 2 years OOC is absurdly easy. The time is now to get back to bowling. We may end up w 2 games in Yankee Stadium next year.

I wonder if they looked at Fenway as well since ND used it as a home game last time they played BC.

they looked at Fenway because of BC, no way they would play us there. Notre Dame, even neutral, is not easy, and based on losing 3 years in a row to G5 schools, neither is Western Michigan, although we better beat them. Hopefully Maryland stinks in 2019, if so, that will be a pretty nice OOC for us.

Is there a date yet for this? 100% going to go to this game.

This might also put in motion moving our home game with ND to a location in NYC too.

Better that MetLife, better chance to win. But super duper bummed about missing a chance to go to South Bend. The away road trips are always fun, and a good way to check out some other areas of the country

Also mad about Wisconsin for same reason

I'd be surprised if that happened. Would think Wildhack would fight like heck to keep that game at the Dome if ND wanted to move it.

maybe we will move that home game to Ireland and have an Orangemen vs Fighting Irish battle in Dublin or Belfast. I've been to the last 2 games in Dublin (ND/Navy, BC/GT). It's a fantastic take

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom