2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWAQ5ItVAAAKKT4.jpg

Barring any injuries, picking the 25 this year should be easy.

For the record, Torres starts in Scranton till at least after that crazy April date when he can come up with an extra year of Yankee control.

For the record, Torres starts in Scranton till at least after that crazy April date when he can come up with an extra year of Yankee control.
Who do you think starts the season at second? Ronald Torreyes? Andujar at third I'm guessing.

It's so dumb that that's a thing.

Who do you think starts the season at second? Ronald Torreyes? Andujar at third I'm guessing.
In my semi-perfect world (getting rid of DLsbury would make it perfect) they break camp with the 5 OFs, the 2 C’s, Bird, Didi and...Andujar ‘takes’3rd, it’s not given. Then Torreyes obviously comes North as well as Wade, whose done enough with the bat to prove he belongs and maybe he’s done ok at 3rd to help there too. Add Austin, the 12 P’s and let’s get this this lovable, underdog, rag-tag crew of old has beens, untested young bucks, strike-out officianado’s and a shaky starting 5 of a team chasing the stros, tribe and sux for real!!

In my semi-perfect world (getting rid of DLsbury would make it perfect) they break camp with the 5 OFs, the 2 C’s, Bird, Didi and...Andujar ‘takes’3rd, it’s not given. Then Torreyes obviously comes North as well as Wade, whose done enough with the bat to prove he belongs and maybe he’s done ok at 3rd to help there too. Add Austin, the 12 P’s and let’s get this this lovable, underdog, rag-tag crew of old has beens, untested young bucks, strike-out officianado’s and a shaky starting 5 of a team chasing the stros, tribe and sux for real!!
By the end of Spring Training some team will need an outfielder and Ells will be gone. Yanks will probably have pick up $45 million or so to let him go. Maybe they get a mid level prospect or 2 as well.

But since it is... see you on tax day Rook.

Most people die thinking if only I could have just spent 2 more weeks in Scranton, PA. He won't have to.
When you get right down to it, that's a pretty sick thing to say. I'm ashamed of myself for laughing so much when I read it. :cool:

Dent was a slugger only on one October afternoon in Bahstahn, when it mattered the most.
Russell Earl Dent would’ve finished with an unspeakable career Home Run total of 39, if it wasn’t for game #163 in 1978.

Instead he ended with a manly 40 and is loved/revered...yet remembered...forever, in 2 great baseball towns.

The Yankees have a new infielder. According to multiple reports, the Yankees have acquired Brandon Drury from the Diamondbacks in a three-team trade. Nick Solak goes to the Rays and Steven Souza goes to Arizona. It’s unclear whether there are any more players involved. The Yankees will need to open a 40-man roster spot.

More to come!

Update: Joel Sherman says the Yankees are sending Taylor Widener to the D’Backs as well.

The Yankees have a new infielder. According to multiple reports, the Yankees have acquired Brandon Drury from the Diamondbacks in a three-team trade. Nick Solak goes to the Rays and Steven Souza goes to Arizona. It’s unclear whether there are any more players involved. The Yankees will need to open a 40-man roster spot.

More to come!

Update: Joel Sherman says the Yankees are sending Taylor Widener to the D’Backs as well.
Good trade, now both kids go to Scranton with Frazier.

Wade could still make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors