2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL East be like
38080602-17B8-4F96-98CD-17FF9DACB0CB.gif

Its actually nice as a Yankee hater, because their supposed to win, so it takes away from it if they win it all, and if they don't its an epic failure.

Yeah. He can’t pitch, so until that’s addressed...

Its actually nice as a Yankee hater, because their supposed to win, so it takes away from it if they win it all, and if they don't its an epic failure.

This is a real thought that runs thru your head?

I can’t imagine viewing sports more from the lens of who I hate than who I like.

Yeah. He can’t pitch, so until that’s addressed...

It's just a matter of time until the Yankees send some actual prospects to Pittsburgh for Gerrit Cole. I'm hearing maybe Clint Frazier being one of them. The Yankees have a glut of outfielders and that doesn't even include guys like McKinney who are down on the farm. They like Alex Cobb, but I think he ends up on the north side of Chicago. I don't see Ellsbury going anywhere. The no trade worked in their favor with Stanton, but is working against them with Ellsbury.

This is a real thought that runs thru your head?

I can’t imagine viewing sports more from the lens of who I hate than who I like.

Except in the cases of Penn State and Georgetown. ;)

It's just a matter of time until the Yankees send some actual prospects to Pittsburgh for Gerrit Cole. I'm hearing maybe Clint Frazier being one of them. The Yankees have a glut of outfielders and that doesn't even include guys like McKinney who are down on the farm. They like Alex Cobb, but I think he ends up on the north side of Chicago. I don't see Ellsbury going anywhere. The no trade worked in their favor with Stanton, but is working against them with Ellsbury.
I think eventually Ellsbury will be amenable to a trade, if only because he probably wants to play regularly in 2018.

Headley (and Mitchell?) to Padres for Jabari Blash? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom