2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Is Porcello starting again today? He could give 5 innings I would think.

After this series, the Yankee schedule for the rest of August couldn't be lighter. Better be an awakening.

Is Porcello starting again today? He could give 5 innings I would think.

After this series, the Yankee schedule for the rest of August couldn't be lighter. Better be an awakening.
I’m guessing they made him stay after the game to keep throwing,...needed to get a full day’s work in.

Good to know. I'll clear my calendar for 10/3 just in case they get the wild card
If I still thought the Yankees had a chance at the division, the Wednesday wild card would be good news. Severino would be able to pitch Friday against the Sox and the Wild Card on regular rest if necessary. It’s likely moot now.

puking_160_anim_gif.gif

that is all

This is getting ridiculous. One run Friday , one run Saturday , none so far today. Not to discredit Boston pitching , but this is getting ridiculous. Judge or no Judge, not acceptable. Yes , I’m speaking partially on emotion right now.

This is getting ridiculous. One run Friday , one run Saturday , none so far today. Not to discredit Boston pitching , but this is getting ridiculous. Judge or no Judge, not acceptable. Yes , I’m speaking partially on emotion right now.
Torres, Andujar and some guy named Voit, is not how I ever envisioned 4-6 to be in the lineup.

Romine and Mrs Robinson, are 2 more who I wouldn’t think would be in this game.

Just getting the kinks out here...

Torres, Andujar and some guy named Voit, is not how I ever envisioned 4-6 to be in the lineup.

Two months ago all we heard was how Torres and Andujar were the next best things since sliced bread. Sure , we have a couple lesser known names in there right now , but we aren’t scoring at all. I mean 2 runs In 2 and 2/3 games ? There are enough batters in the lineup to do better than this. We aren’t scoring at all. I’m just frustrated and again I’m not discrediting Boston. We are on the same side here- we love the Yankees. I wish I didn’t care as much as I do.

On the other hand, they dodged Sale. And, they dodged deGrom last week.

Good news: we'll only have to play the Sox 6 more times in September.

Bad news: we'll only have to play them 3 more times in October.

Two months ago all we heard was how Torres and Andujar were the next best things since sliced bread. Sure , we have a couple lesser known names in there right now , but we aren’t scoring at all. I mean 2 runs In 2 and 2/3 games ? There are enough batters in the lineup to do better than this. We aren’t scoring at all. I’m just frustrated and again I’m not discrediting Boston. We are on the same side here- we love the Yankees. I wish I didn’t care as much as I do.
Torres, he of about 100 games in his life above AA, after a long DL stint, still trying to refind his groove, is hitting cleanup...in Fenway...in a pennant race.

Ridiculous.

Torres and Andujar should bat 1-2. Robinson had the AB that got us rolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom