2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I don't understand baseball scoring, I guess.

Why was the error charged to Andujar and not Bird?

Sorry, Bird has to make that scoop.

Total embarrassment. This team will be lucky to make the wild card.

puking_160_anim_gif.gif

that is all
^^

Yes, this team is such an embarrassment. They’re still on pace to win 100 games. What a bunch of underachievers. Pathetic!

Yes, this team is such an embarrassment. They’re still on pace to win 100 games. What a bunch of underachievers. Pathetic!

When ur up 4-1 going into the bottom of the ninth with the bottom of the redsox order coming up after being run over the first 3 gamesand somehow lose thats embarrasing. On paceto win 100 games is totally irrelevant

When ur up 4-1 going into the bottom of the ninth with the bottom of the redsox order coming up after being run over the first 3 gamesand somehow lose thats embarrasing. On paceto win 100 games is totally irrelevant
I don’t think putting things into perspective is ever an irrelevant action.

This has been a tough stretch. I cannot deny that.

2 weeks is a tough stretch, 38 games is a quarter of the season. Seasons far from over obviously but this team has major issues and looks nothing like the team from May and June. Chapmans issues especially are alarming.

Next 25 games in August are against losing teams (including .500 TB as sellers in that group).

Let’s just hope last night was the season’s low point.

2 weeks is a tough stretch, 38 games is a quarter of the season. Seasons far from over obviously but this team has major issues and looks nothing like the team from May and June. Chapmans issues especially are alarming.
Two major issues: Sanchez not being the Sanchez we expected. Sev having control issues the last 5 starts. Chapman last night was a bit of a blip. Reminded me of a game or 2 that Mo had against the Sox at Fenway.

Yankees will still win 94-100 games but the bigger issue is last year the Sox couldn’t hit against the Yankee starters other than Severino.
They did some damage this series against all of them except Tanaka and had ample opportunities against him.

Yankees starting pitchers need to find a groove.
As they will see Sale-Porcello for games 1 and 2.

The rest of August you guys have tomato cans so you should get enough separation that the West Coast trip in September won’t matter.

Yankees will still win 94-100 games but the bigger issue is last year the Sox couldn’t hit against the Yankee starters other than Severino.
They did some damage this series against all of them except Tanaka and had ample opportunities against him.

Yankees starting pitchers need to find a groove.
As they will see Sale-Porcello for games 1 and 2.

The rest of August you guys have tomato cans so you should get enough separation that the West Coast trip in September won’t matter.

I think the only thing in baseball that might be able to stop the Sox lineup is the Astros staff. And I'm not even sure they can do it.

I'm not worried about the Yankees making the wild card, given how much Oakland and Seattle have to play each other (and they have to play the Astros). I'd prefer one of the two didn't get too hot and get that Wild Card game out west, but if they do the Yankees will have made their own bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom