2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Ugh, this game should be long over. Lineup needs some help Voit, Walker Hasioka are auto outs. Can we get Tyler Austin back?

Good Sonny
1f31e.png

Good Sonny
1f31e.png

I've been down on Sonny but tonight was a solid performance: 3 innings, 1 hit, 0 runs, 4 K's. Especially after they gave up 2 in the bottom of the 10th. <cow tips cap>

Da Pope is also back in town, he needs a ratings boost.

I believe him though, he knows u can’t mess with heads.

It’s why I hate his show, that’s the kind of humor they try and often fail with.

Who's Da Pope?

Why?

You shouldn't question, joking or not, a player's injury status, unless you know all the facts about a player's injury, symptoms and what they are/are not doing to get back as soon as they can. As I said before if it was coming from another player(s) then I would be concerned, but coming from a play by play announcer, he is just saying stuff to get a reaction...

I am sure that Red Thunder is probably the most frustrated about not being able to contribute and to say something like that, even joking, is a rick move/thing to say.

I’m not sure what people see in Frazier - especially to say you prefer him over Hicks! And there have been multiple posters throughout the year who have said that.

I haven’t seen Frazier do anything that makes me think he’s going to be a good big league ball player.

We should have traded him this year - now I hope it’s done in the offseason. If we keep him - I hope I’m wrong on my analysis.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what people see in Frazier - especially to say you prefer him over Hicks! And there have been multiple posters throughout the year who have said that.

I haven’t seen Frazier do anything that makes me think he’s going to be a good big league ball player.

We should have traded him this year - now I hope it’s done in the offseason. If we keep him - I hope I’m wrong on my analysis.

I don't know how you can make that assumption based upon his time in NY. He's had 180 MLB of and on at bats.

He's hit really well in the minors the last 2 years while getting on base about 40% of the time. He definately has talent.

I don't know how you can make that assumption based upon his time in NY. He's had 180 MLB of and on at bats.

He's hit really well in the minors the last 2 years while getting on base about 40% of the time. He definately has talent.

He’s certainly inexperienced and unlucky with injuries. I just haven’t seen the “it” factor with him that you’re typically able to see after 168 MLB ab’s.

Hicks is putting up pretty darn good power numbers this year. Top 25ish in the AL. I don’t see how anyone would prefer to have Frazier in the lineup over him.

This is just my opinion of course - hope I’m wrong. I’m definitely not rooting against him. Hope he proves me wrong.

He’s certainly inexperienced and unlucky with injuries. I just haven’t seen the “it” factor with him that you’re typically able to see after 168 MLB ab’s.

Hicks is putting up pretty darn good power numbers this year. Top 25ish in the AL. I don’t see how anyone would prefer to have Frazier in the lineup over him.

This is just my opinion of course - hope I’m wrong. I’m definitely not rooting against him. Hope he proves me wrong.
Just an FYI when Frazier was drafted by Cleveland he was compared to Mike Trout skills wise.
Obviously he isn’t Trout but he is a damn good player who has been blocked by Gardner.
Once Gardner becomes a FA you got your cheap replacement in the minors who could be better.

I really want one writer to have the stones to ask Cash why Torreyes is still in Scranton?

Giving up 110 pounds in right field tonight.

Is it fair to wonder if Severino is hurt?
It’s possibly a tired arm, but rumor is he’s tipping his pitches by how he places his feet.

That’s gonna take a bit to correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom