2019 game vs. Holy Cross moved from 8/31 to 9/28 | Syracusefan.com

2019 game vs. Holy Cross moved from 8/31 to 9/28

Sure seems like that will be the time frame for at least initial Dome reno work.

i lthink it's a benefit to have the D1AA game later in the season.

i love having a game like that later in the season. Get our legs underneath us, and then have what should be an easy win a few games in to gut check some things and potentially get some young guys who will get on the filed some run.

i love having a game like that later in the season. Get our legs underneath us, and then have what should be an easy win a few games in to gut check some things and potentially get some young guys who will get on the filed some run.

also guarantees no september bye unlike this year where we will be at the mercy of espn/acc office on 9/15 and or 9/22 as we have no game scheduled

also guarantees no september bye unlike this year where we will be at the mercy of espn/acc office on 9/15 and or 9/22 as we have no game scheduled
9-22 there are plenty of ACC schools open that day on our schedule.
UNC,Louisville, Pitt, Clemson,

I think we will get a conference game 9-22.

I haven’t checked 9-15 but I am sure we will find one.
BC, Florida State, Pitt, don’t have a games for 9-15 yet.

So Pitt-Syracuse and BC-FSU should be the games for 9-15.

9-22 there are plenty of ACC schools open that day on our schedule.
UNC,Louisville, Pitt, Clemson,

I think we will get a conference game 9-22.

I haven’t checked 9-15 but I am sure we will find one.
BC, Florida State, Pitt, don’t have a games for 9-15 yet.

So Pitt-Syracuse and BC-FSU should be the games for 9-15.

georgia tech is also open which is why its complicated... i also dont see pitt-syracuse that early especially since i think espn wants us and pitt to be last game as to not have duke-wake and bc-us on the same weekend. GT and FSU got mother nature early bye last year can't see them being given it early this year too. We could make it easy and just convince uconn to move our game up 2 weeks( they have fcs game scheduled for 9/15 but im sure it can be moved a couple weeks) Im not worried about 9/22

in regards to the schedule with only 6 home games next year it would be nice to go 2-2-2 ( sept/oct/nov) not 3-2-1 or 3-1-2

georgia tech is also open which is why its complicated... i also dont see pitt-syracuse that early especially since i think espn wants us and pitt to be last game as to not have duke-wake and bc-us on the same weekend. GT and FSU got mother nature early bye last year can't see them being given it early this year too. We could make it easy and just convince uconn to move our game up 2 weeks( they have fcs game scheduled for 9/15 but im sure it can be moved a couple weeks) Im not worried about 9/22
ESPN doesn’t care about SU-BC and Duke-Wake for TV.
They get UF-FSU, GT-UGA, UK-UL, Clemson-USC, Pitt-Miami, UNC-NCSU, UVA-VPI to divide up.

Pitt-SU can be early. The BC-SU ender is what the ACC likes.

They're forecasting heavy leaf growth in 2019. Need a lot of time to rake.

Last edited:
ESPN doesn’t care about SU-BC and Duke-Wake for TV.
They get UF-FSU, GT-UGA, UK-UL, Clemson-USC, Pitt-Miami, UNC-NCSU, UVA-VPI to divide up.

Pitt-SU can be early. The BC-SU ender is what the ACC likes.

also at some point were going to be given a thanksgiving friday game( home or away) as it seems like pitt/mia , virg/vt and nc state/unc has all been played that friday. I dont think acc cares one way or the other whether we play pitt or bc as last game. pit/mia is flexible like syr/bc and wake/duke as they havent been the last week every year since we joined, 2 years ago they were all different.
Gt can only play pitt on 9/15 as they don't have any of the other 4 on their schedule

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom