2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread

Exactly.

If Tulo actually took the ‘Im a Yankee fan who worshiped Jeter so I want to play there’ discount then good for him, I will like him more.

Of course as someone said, he is getting paid millions...but since an division team is doing so, it makes it doubly good!

I make the league minimum.

jaker-taylor-major-league-creep.jpg

FWIW, Harper met with the owner of the Nats for 5 hours today per report on PTI.

FWIW, Harper met with the owner of the Nats for 5 hours today per report on PTI.

Seriously, what are they talking about for FIVE HOURS? I need a transcript.

I'll assume it was just drinks and strip club out on the town.

Sucks. I was hoping that they'd re-sign Robertson. But I guess he burned some bridges in NY. Now the Yankees will show him who is boss by signing Britton to a three year deal which will go south by the end of year one.

Sucks. I was hoping that they'd re-sign Robertson. But I guess he burned some bridges in NY. Now the Yankees will show him who is boss by signing Britton to a three year deal which will go south by the end of year one.

The only thing I heard is that he wanted to be a closer and that wasn't happening in NY. What did he do or say to burn bridges?

That must have been some negotiation.

I mean if you have to restrict the teams that you can trade an aging player with injury history as long as a CVS receipt, who is on a one year contract making the league minimum, how is a GM expected to operate successfully in his role?
His no trade clause is that they'll waive him if it just isn't working out, I'd imagine.

Not sure how I feel about this Britton announcement. He struggled a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom