2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Bad loss tonight, we had a small army on the bases from the 5th on and couldn't capitalize. Gardner and Maybin getting exposed a bit.

I'm still kind of baffled they've won so much with a weird lineup.

Rest assured when everyone is back and healthy I'm going to lose my mind when we have a 3 game losing streak.

I'm still kind of baffled they've won so much with a weird lineup.

Rest assured when everyone is back and healthy I'm going to lose my mind when we have a 3 game losing streak.

Bullpen continues to be lights out which is a great sign.

Kind of caught off guard by the whole Frazier thing. Kid needs to stop with social media, or reading things about him if he is that sensitive. Just play the game, play some defense and learn to talk to the media

Kind of caught off guard by the whole Frazier thing. Kid needs to stop with social media, or reading things about him if he is that sensitive. Just play the game, play some defense and learn to talk to the media
He seems to be overly sensitive, but can't have it both ways. For example, he had zero problem with the ESPN front page story on his custom cleats, and sure he thought he was super cool. If you're going to be willing to cooperate for a positive story, you have to face the media on a bad day.

He's young. He deserves a pass if it is a one time event. He was playing out of position, and clearly felt bad. If it becomes a pattern, then that is a real issue.

Was reading yesterday that he dropped down so far in the draft because he intends on attending Vanderbilt University. He's probably the best player the Yankees drafted in this class. Will be interesting to see if he can be swayed to sign with the Yankees. Sounds like a debate that happens regularly on the basketball side.

He seems to be overly sensitive, but can't have it both ways. For example, he had zero problem with the ESPN front page story on his custom cleats, and sure he thought he was super cool. If you're going to be willing to cooperate for a positive story, you have to face the media on a bad day.

He's young. He deserves a pass if it is a one time event. He was playing out of position, and clearly felt bad. If it becomes a pattern, then that is a real issue.
Just keep hitting two-run-homeruns. I do not care at all if he makes himself the enemy of fans and media.

Brutal Defense from the left side of the infield tonight. That said enough of Holder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom