2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Pretty sure I jinxed the bullpen earlier today. Also 3 errors today oofa. Great job Zack

5th inning bases loaded 1 out was a wasted opportunity to put the game away. Morales is useless. Didn’t swing at a pitch. Glad he’s available to give Hicks a day off though. Probably needs a rest after missing most of 3 months including spring training.

That sixth inning killed us, no error and were probably still cruising. Also nitpicking a bit but the offense seems to stop working the count and being patient once the starter gets out. Should be scoring more runs against a bad Toronto bullpen.

5th inning bases loaded 1 out was a wasted opportunity to put the game away. Morales is useless. Didn’t swing at a pitch.

At what point is Stanton going to come back, guys been gone for 2 months for a bicep strain that's turned into like 6 other injuries including leprosy. At some point these backups are going to get exposed.

5th inning bases loaded 1 out was a wasted opportunity to put the game away. Morales is useless. Didn’t swing at a pitch.
That was a sad at bat. Shouldn't be hitting in the middle of the order. He's pretty much useless now and will be gone once the big guns are healthy.

Need to get more length from the starters obviously.

That got ugly fast.

Bullpen needs Betances back and Green to be Green. Cesar and some of these other guys like Holder aren't very good and when ur asking Kahnle Ottavino and Britton to pitch an inning pretty much every other game theres going to be some games where guys implode. Ottavino should be pitching the 8th to, guy has been unreal.

At what point is Stanton going to come back, guys been gone for 2 months for a bicep strain that's turned into like 6 other injuries including leprosy. At some point these backups are going to get exposed.
Two words: Jacoby Ellsbury.

Sounds like Didi is up this weekend. He can dh in place of Morales who should be released

Need to get more length from the starters obviously.

This X 1000. Your #2 guy has to be able to get through more then 4 innings against a bad Jay's team. To many 5 inning or less games. Keuchel almost a must get at this point.

[
This X 1000. Your #2 guy has to be able to get through more then 4 innings against a bad Jay's team. To many 5 inning or less games. Keuchel almost a must get at this point.
A little surprised the Yankees haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think that doesn’t bode well. I also worry about Keuchel’s readiness to step in. Might be a month away even if they sign him tomorrow.

[

A little surprised the Yankees haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I think that doesn’t bode well. I also worry about Keuchel’s readiness to step in. Might be a month away even if they sign him tomorrow.

Yup even in a best case scenario, hes gotta be at least few weeks away.

[

Cubs signed Craig Kimbrel tonight. More signings will be in the next 24-48 hours. Be patient although if George was around it would have happened it already.

Hate to say it but Sunday night’s defensive fiasco by Frazier may have ruined the Yankees mojo.

Cubs signed Craig Kimbrel tonight. More signings will be in the next 24-48 hours. Be patient although if George was around it would have happened it already.
Yanks would have signed Kimbrel as well. And probably Harper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom