2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Talk here is that they were concerned about keeping him out of TB and Boston.

The strikeout of Jimenez in that segment is a perfect example of how "looking for a pitch" is bad. That pitch was right down the middle of the plate in the center of the strike zone and he took it for strike three instead of putting it into the seats. It's only more frustrating than lefties swing for the fences against the shift because batters have been doing it for a longer time. Throw in "the unwritten rules" and you've got the trifecta of why baseball is having problems holding onto fans.

Talk here is that they were concerned about keeping him out of TB and Boston.

I think TB could have used his bat but not sure why Boston would be interested. While he's a solid hitter he's not replacing JD Martinez as the DH and he's just not a full time first baseman. Over the last 3-4 years he's been a DH 70-75% of the time. And that's where NY plans to use him.

Boo
What on gods green earth

We have at least 3 different relievers who are worth little who could go down, not our 2nd best outfielder

EDIT either Boone or Cash hates this guy. There is no other explanation. Given he has has been hitting in the order much lower than his OPS suggest, my guess is Boone

What on gods green earth

We have at least 3 different relievers who are worth little who could go down, not our 2nd best outfielder

EDIT either Boone or Cash hates this guy. There is no other explanation. Given he has has been hitting in the order much lower than his OPS suggest, my guess is Boone
Yeah, it's bizarre.

He's bad defensively. I get it. He adds a lot more than he takes away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom