2020 Coaching Carousel | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Coaching Carousel

Bears don’t make the playoffs today I bet they fire Nagy and go after Fitzgerald.
I never thought it would come to this but the echelon of HC opportunities is now -

1. Factory School HC Position

2. NFL HC Position (w/ acceptable starting QB or guaranteed draftee in place)

3. NFL HC Position (w/o acceptable current starting QB)

4. Non-Factory School P-5 HC Position

A kid I've mentioned in other threads that I am good friends with his dad and the family is seriously considering a Preferred Walk-on spot with Northwestern over a full ride with Army. I wonder if this will sway his decision. Both schools are great and he will be very successful from a degree from either, but no knowing who your coach is going to be in the next few weeks has to have some weight to his decision.

Fitz is great for the college game so why go to the NFL? He is Northwestern like Boeheim is Syracuse.
That is always the feeling I had about him, he loves Northwestern, it would take a special offer for him to leave.

Reactions: cto
Bama looking at Gase? Are you kidding me

That is always the feeling I had about him, he loves Northwestern, it would take a special offer for him to leave.
I have known Fitz since 2000 and he would always tell me that the two HC positions he would leave for are Notre Dame or the Chicago Bears, otherwise, he wants to remain purple and live on the beautiful North Shore of Chicagoland.

Utica native and Hamilton grad Herb Hand is on the market. Made $420,000 to coach the O Line at Texas last year.

1609798694446.png

Sign me up.

Utica native and Hamilton grad Herb Hand is on the market. Made $420,000 to coach the O Line at Texas last year.

“Look, Cav - Have you given any thought to special teams”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom