2020 MLB Season... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

No we are not. 30 man taxi squads this year and entire minor league systems at their disposal. Manfred will not cancel the season with a strike in 2021 looming.
Hes not going to have a choice, sorry that your Yankees might not have a shot at a ws.

03 redsux wouldve steamrolled the marlins.

the 03 Yankees were tired and just won the only series the City really cared about that year.

the 04 debacle, has all of us beating ourselves up for the way we felt in 03...

I agree the 03 Yankees were tired and couldn’t muster up the enthusiasm to play an unfamiliar foe. You play around 20 games in the regular season against your biggest rival, go back and forth in the standings with them and have an unbelievable 7 game ALCS. But wait...before you are awarded the World Series, you have to beat this team you have no rivalry with and who you are not familiar with at all. Mentally, that’s tough to get up for. Meanwhile the Marlins were super pumped and ready. I’m a tennis fan and it’s like Federer and Nadal going five sets in the semis of Wimbledon and the winner has to go up against a top 20ish player having the tournament of his life in the finals. Talent wins out a lot but mental fatigue can definitely do you in.

No we are not. 30 man taxi squads this year and entire minor league systems at their disposal. Manfred will not cancel the season with a strike in 2021 looming.
Hey buddy learn the damn rules before you talk.
Teams have a 60 player pool they only have 40 man rosters.

You can only use 30 players from your 40 man roster. The other 20 are minor league players who aren’t on major league 40 man rosters.
Once you get put on the 40 man roster you can’t go off it without going on waivers, your service clock starts when in the major leagues.

MLB hasn’t exempted 40 man rosters yet.

Teams can only use 30 players from those 40.

Miami has 17 players test positive which means at most they have 23 eligible players on their roster. To get the 20 minor leaguers eligibile MLB will have to again amend its rules. Which they haven’t yet.

But go on.

The answer is they can’t. While on average, it takes 5 days for symptoms or positive tests to show up, for many people it can take longer. When I had Covid in April, it took 9 days for symptoms to appear after my gf first started displaying them. Could take weeks before these players who are infected test negative again, even if they aren’t displaying symptoms. I’d be really surprised if this season gets anywhere close to October.

The league is obviously conspiring to spread COVID, so the Yankees can’t win the World Series. Just to stick it to CuseRunner.

There is no COVID spread in baseball. Get this through your head once they started the season they will finish it. A strike in 2021 is looming.

Just because you’re mad and saying it over and over doesn’t make it so. You have no clue.

I'm not doing this all day and night these days I'm on vacation in the Adirondacks. The season will not be cancelled now or at any point.

I have a rule that has come in handy over the years. If my response to someone would be to repeat something I;ve already said, i end it there. Everybody can see what I've said and what the other fellow has said and they can decide for themselves who they are more impressed with. Redundancy isn't going to change that. The last word is not the best word if it's still wrong.

I opposed it and I would still prefer to just end games in ties after ten innings, but the runner on second in extra innings rule has made for some exciting and interesting baseball.

I'm calling Bunk. The whole thing stemmed from bad behavior by those marlins players who went to the strip club then thats likely how the Phillies people caught or exposed to it.

The season will continue. Manfred issued a warning to the players be smart.
the only thing i agree with is...the marlins are fluckin stupid and ruining themselves.

they are also ruining baseball.

football will now run a tight ship.

no idiocy.

I'm calling Bunk. The whole thing stemmed from bad behavior by those marlins players who went to the strip club then thats likely how the Phillies people caught or exposed to it.

how did the cardinals get it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom