Change Ad Consent 2020 MLB Season... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Briancuse

Living Legend
Lol I saw that, I also checked out Frank Flemings Vlog, he's a must listen and read when the Mets lose. He kills me
I'm not familiar with Frank Fleming's. Jim Bruers reactions are hilarious.

SWC75

Bored Historian
We're only about a week in and my patience for the Mets is gone.

I'm going back to listening to the old-time games:

AlpharettaCuse

Adhere to the protocols

Hmm. As I was saying.
Did you read what you posted?

“Manfred on Friday told MLB Players Association executive director Tony Clark that if the sport doesn't do a better job of managing the coronavirus, it could shut down for the season, sources familiar with the conversation told ESPN's Jeff Passan.”

CuseRunner

All Conference
I hate to be that guy, (do i?) but when there's one guy totally derailing most of the conversation, maybe we could all just ignore him?
Sorry bro. But if your team was the world series favorite and off to a 6 and 1 start you would feel the same. Yankee fan here. Half a dozen other fan bases feel the same who's teams could win the world series.

ScrabbCuse

2nd String
Sorry bro. But if your team was the world series favorite and off to a 6 and 1 start you would feel the same. Yankee fan here. Half a dozen other fan bases feel the same who's teams could win the world series.
I know a lot of Yankee fans, including a lot of close relatives. Some of them are diehards, not just casual fans. They are all ok with the season being sacrificed if it means keeping everyone safe and healthy. They also don’t need to brag about how great their team is to make them feel better about themselves. Try being humble for a change and maybe you won’t see these types of posts anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom