2020 MLB Season... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Sorry bro. But if your team was the world series favorite and off to a 6 and 1 start you would feel the same. Yankee fan here. Half a dozen other fan bases feel the same who's teams could win the world series.
The Yankees are always the world series favorites. It's going to be funny when the Yankees go 45 and 15 and lose that 3 game series to a 25 win Mariner team.

I know a lot of Yankee fans, including a lot of close relatives. Some of them are diehards, not just casual fans. They are all ok with the season being sacrificed if it means keeping everyone safe and healthy. They also don’t need to brag about how great their team is to make them feel better about themselves. Try being humble for a change and maybe you won’t see these types of posts anymore.

We agree to disagree then. I'm a diehard Yankee fan my family and friends all but one are Yankee fans.

Since it was Mets 10 Braves 5 on Friday it's been Mets 1 Braves 16.

Last weekend it was Mets 2 Braves 1 with the Braves down to their last strike on Saturday. the rest of the series was Mets 2 Braves 18.

The Mets have left 84 players on base in 85 innings, most in the majors,

The total absence of clutch hitting bothers me but the terrible response to frustrating losses worries me even more.

Apparently the Mets sorta know he's ok? Atlanta is the epicenter of all sports weird this summer.

1596395103080.png

Since it was Mets 10 Braves 5 on Friday it's been Mets 1 Braves 16.

Last weekend it was Mets 2 Braves 1 with the Braves down to their last strike on Saturday. the rest of the series was Mets 2 Braves 18.

The Mets have left 84 players on base in 85 innings, most in the majors,

The total absence of clutch hitting bothers me but the terrible response to frustrating losses worries me even more.
This team is a joke looking forward to ending the season soon

This team is a joke looking forward to ending the season soon

Ah I see it now. Just because your team has no shot at the world series and is an embarrassment you want them to cancel the season. Typical Mets fan.

Sorry bro. But if your team was the world series favorite and off to a 6 and 1 start you would feel the same. Yankee fan here. Half a dozen other fan bases feel the same who's teams could win the world series.
I’m a diehard yankee fan. Been here a lot longer than you too. It was only a matter of time before outbreaks happened and I was not expecting this season to finish from the get go. Yankees have a great squad and it’s unfortunate all of this is going on, but that’s life.

Already knew cardinals. Phillies are cleared to restart tomorrow. Marlins have had no new positives since early in the week plus they are non contenders anyway. Season will carry on.

Already knew cardinals. Phillies are cleared to restart tomorrow. Marlins have had no new positives since early in the week plus they are non contenders anyway. Season will carry on.
You Will be a real joy when the season is cancelled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom