2020 MLB Season... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

you know which team might see the next outbreak? My Yankees. They are the worst offenders at both following the rules. Most of the players ignore everything. Masks, social distancing, high fives, etc.

Bees like you have told me. Back up what you are accusing them of. You can't though cause its not true. Bees I can't believe I have to say this these are professional athletes if they get it they will kick it and recover if they get it at all. Stanton Judge are physical freaks doubt they will get it to begin with for example. Just stop it.

Bees like you have told me. Back up what you are accusing them of. You can't though cause its not true. Bees I can't believe I have to say this these are professional athletes if they get it they will kick it and recover. Stanton Judge are physical freaks doubt they will get it to begin with for example.
The fact that we are more than five months into this pandemic and you are essentially clueless about how what this virus can do, and to whom, is astounding.

you know which team might see the next outbreak? My Yankees. They are the worst offenders at both following the rules. Most of the players ignore everything. Masks, social distancing, high fives, etc.

Whatever they are doing or not doing according to you it's working 6-1 entering tonight. I could care less honestly keep winning best team we have had since 2009 great job by Cashman and Boone. Judge is on a tear 5 straight games with a homerun.

Mods, can we start a new MLB thread that CuseRunner isn’t allowed to post in?

He’s a flat out troll. Bees is talking about high fives and CuseRunner takes that as his signal to talk about how good the Yankees are. He hi-jacks every single thread he posts in and make it about himself.

Mods, can we start a new MLB thread that CuseRunner isn’t allowed to post in?

He’s a flat out troll. Bees is talking about high fives and CuseRunner takes that as his signal to talk about how good the Yankees are. He hi-jacks every single thread he posts in and make it about himself.

I'm not trolling I want to see the season keep going and it should.

Kershaw, fresh off the DL, threw 5 2/3 scoreless innings today. Huge sigh of relief that he’s good to go.

Kershaw, fresh off the DL, threw 5 2/3 scoreless innings today. Huge sigh of relief that he’s good to go.

I saw his velocity was back around 92 as well. Good sign.

One of my favorite random baseball stats is that Kershaw lowered his career ERA every season from 2008-2017; that is, his ERA in the current season was always lower than his career ERA entering the season

Bees like you have told me. Back up what you are accusing them of. You can't though cause its not true. Bees I can't believe I have to say this these are professional athletes if they get it they will kick it and recover if they get it at all. Stanton Judge are physical freaks doubt they will get it to begin with for example. Just stop it.

so I guess you aren’t capable of watching baseball on TV?

Whatever they are doing or not doing according to you it's working 6-1 entering tonight. I could care less honestly keep winning best team we have had since 2009 great job by Cashman and Boone. Judge is on a tear 5 straight games with a homerun.

none of that post has anything to do with not following baseballs rules.

Bees I can't believe I have to say this these are professional athletes if they get it they will kick it and recover if they get it at all. Stanton Judge are physical freaks doubt they will get it to begin with for example. Just stop it.
THEY CAN SPREAD THE VIRUS TO OTHERS! Please acknowledge this point which you always ignore.
Nope, no acknowledgment.

I saw his velocity was back around 92 as well. Good sign.

One of my favorite random baseball stats is that Kershaw lowered his career ERA every season from 2008-2017; that is, his ERA in the current season was always lower than his career ERA entering the season

There aren’t many pitchers that are must see tv for me, but when he’s on and healthy, it’s fun to watch

200 million dollars doesn’t get you what it used in baseball.
Hell of a pitching staff you got there John W. Henry.

Thinking about Kershaw for a second, for a minute I thought I was at his big league debut, but in looking at his game log, looks like it was the second start of his career.

I am like 95% sure I was at this game. The memory isn't what it used to be...

Bees. I have no idea what you mean.

you can watch the Yankees on tv and see all the rules being broken. So my point is I wouldn’t be surprised to see at some point an outbreak happen. One player gets it and several could.

There aren’t many pitchers that are must see tv for me, but when he’s on and healthy, it’s fun to watch

In game one of the 2017 series, Kershaw was untouchable. In game 5 he threw 51 curves. Not one for a swing and a miss.

One of the greatest pitchers of all time. Def had his share of post season mistakes. Astros screwed his legacy.

Again back to the point. The season will not be stopped and cancelled period. Manfred said just as much. He warned Tony Clark make sure the players are doing their part.

Manfred said they will shut it down if they can’t contain the virus. Which means it could very well happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom