2020 MLB Season... | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Last series deciding game for the Braves, they fell behind 10-0 to the Cards in the first inning last year. Let's do better tonight.

I'm torn on who to root for. It would be fun seeing the Dodgers choke again. Although I don't hate the Braves as much as i used to they are still a rival.

60 game pandemic shortened season. Try glueing and duct tape your team in a 162 game season. I will take pure talent over that. Dodgers or Braves beat them in WS. Their pure lack of talent will be exposed long before making it to the World Series in a normal year.

We have a Yankee fan like myself a Dodger fan Dworange and a Braves fan on this thread. Speaking for my team Snell and and Glasnow would make our roster that's it.

Btw if we have the team we were suppose to have in spring training you know Severino and Paxton in our rotation and Kahnle in the pen all season and playoffs. We are in the world series. You dont know what your talking about if you dont think we beat Tampa.
LOL Charlie Morton is a fantastic pitcher.

SMH. Get him out. Stop being stupid and pitching guys on short rest. We got 5 good starters. Use the one who is ready to go.
SMH. Get him out. Stop being stupid and pitching guys on short rest. We got 5 good starters. Use the one who is ready to go.
Just so we are all on the same page, no way Roberts made the decision to start May. This was a baseball ops decision. And in so many ways, that is what is wrong with baseball in this age.

I know Kershaw is much maligned but they needed him for this game. The back injury put us off schedule and we didn’t have a Ryu or Maeda to fall back on.

We would spend hours on top of hours on baserunning in an elementary school gym every March/April in high school. That would have been an inexcusable mistake.

I don’t know what they do in professional baseball but the baserunning throughout the league as a whole is pathetic. Zero attention to really basic stuff

We would spend hours on top of hours on baserunning in an elementary school gym every March/April in high school. That would have been an inexcusable mistake.

I don’t know what they do in professional baseball but the baserunning throughout the league as a whole is pathetic. Zero attention to really basic stuff

Baserunning has declined and nobody can bunt. It really is odd to witness.

Baserunning has declined and nobody can bunt. It really is odd to witness.
For the amount people complain about the lack of fundamentals in modern basketball it’s worse in baseball, imo. Guys look clueless doing things you’re taught in little league.

Chris Taylor uses Zombie as his walk up song.
So I wish him well . That’s all.
Thanks for clarifying. I didn’t understand because no song called “Feed Your Head” by The Cranberries exists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom