2020 MLB Season... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

My money would’ve been on Otis Nixon.

Just kidding.

HA yeah Otis was a real slugger. Acuna would be someone MLB could market nationally but he has one big issue. He seems to have a fun personality and is a great player, but he doesn't speak English, or at least doesn't speak it very well.

Of course you say this. The Marlins were not winning anything this year. There are 10 other teams who could win a world series. Including mine who is the co world series favorite.

As far as I can tell, the Marlins and your favorite team are about the same. Check the standings.

As far as I can tell, the Marlins and your favorite team are about the same. Check the standings.

No Judge Stanton Gio. Just got Gleyber back. Our lineup is killing us. If you cant acknowledge injuries are playing a big part in our predicament your not being honest. Starters have been fine bullpen has been better since that span of blown games. Our depleted lineup is killing us.

I love irony. When the 8 team playoff was announced every Yankee fan Btched and moaned about it having to play a 3 game series against a team that gets in at 500 or worse. Now they might be that team lol.

I am very much for mask wearing when appropriate. But Joe is again making himself the center of attention for wrong reasons. The guy was in the 3rd deck. Even if he was yelling at you, be better Joe. And I'm a Braves fan

I am very much for mask wearing when appropriate. But Joe is again making himself the center of attention for wrong reasons. The guy was in the 3rd deck. Even if he was yelling at you, be better Joe. And I'm a Braves fan
Joe west is a joke he's almost as bad as Angel Hernandez. Almost.

No Judge Stanton Gio. Just got Gleyber back. Our lineup is killing us. If you cant acknowledge injuries are playing a big part in our predicament your not being honest. Starters have been fine bullpen has been better since that span of blown games. Our depleted lineup is killing us.

Upstate NY is Buffalo Blue Jays country!

Upstate NY is Buffalo Blue Jays country!
Yankees vs. Blue Jays in these 10 games are going to be very interesting.
If each team doesn’t win at least 4 games the team that doesn’t likely won’t make the playoffs at all.

Problem for the Yankees is Gerrit Cole has been mediocre and they may have to roll a rookie in a winner take all game 3.

Red Sox tanked this game. They wanted to help Toronto.

The pitcher they brought in was to Help Toronto. I loved it as well.
Where was that help last night?!?!

Yankees vs. Blue Jays in these 10 games are going to be very interesting.
If each team doesn’t win at least 4 games the team that doesn’t likely won’t make the playoffs at all.

Problem for the Yankees is Gerrit Cole has been mediocre and they may have to roll a rookie in a winner take all game 3.

8 teams pal. Rays, Yankees/Blue Jays, Twins, Indians/White sox, Athletics and Astros.

Stop it.

Sox tried to tank these games but the Jays pitching was just brutal.
i don’t know how this years Sox made trying to lose look hard then because five home runs is quite a performance

8 teams pal. Rays, Yankees/Blue Jays, Twins, Indians/White sox, Athletics and Astros.

Stop it.
In case you aren’t aware Detroit and Baltimore are only 2 games behind the Yankees.

If the Yankees don’t go at least 4-6 against Toronto then they easily could be out of the playoffs.

the thing about the wild card 3 game play in series is that depending on when a team plays they may very well have to play all 2-3 games without their best pitchers. you may very well end up with teams sitting guys that last week to try and set them up if possible to try and get the 3 best ready to go, while other teams have to use the 1-2 best the last 2 days to get in. Mets are gonna ride DeGrom and he will go if they dont have rainouts on that last Sat so he wont be ready until thurs which may be game 2 or 3 depending on when they start this thing. If they get in at all.. but if they play tues/wed/thurs they may end up starting who ever there 2nd best on sunday and end up with 3-4 pitching the 2 games that matter. or some teams might play wed-fri and end up running 1-2-3 out there.. its one thing to not have your ace for a 1 game play in but a team t

i don’t know how this years Sox made trying to lose look hard then because five home runs is quite a performance
They gave up a 6-2 lead and the blue Jays pitching was terrible.

I mean the Sox have enough hitting that if the opponent throws a bad pitching they can hit.
It’s the pitching that is brutal.

Last edited:
OK!!(OK!!) Blue Jays!! (Blue Jays!!) Let’s!! Play!! Ball!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom