2020 MLB Season... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Im done with the Mets

Haha. 3 in a row and we could have won all 5 games. Send you a postcard from the playoffs might be a repeat we have sent you so many over the years.

Haha. 3 in a row and we could have won all 5 games. Send you a postcard from the playoffs might be a repeat we have sent you so many over the years.
You got lucky it's not about the Yankees it's about the Mets collapse. Rays will take care of you like they always do.

Los Angeles-San Diego would be an awesome 7 game series.

Padres are close to getting Mike Clevenger.
I think those teams are loaded.
I bought some Padres NL and World Series tickets tonight before the value presumably drops.

If the Reds and Rockies can sneak into the playoffs I could have 2 teams with >20-1 odds to win the NL to go along with that. I don’t like the idea of expanded playoffs but it’s definitely going to be fun (and hopefully wide open)

I will never root for them ever again.
Yes you will this 60 game joke of a season doesn’t even matter. The title won’t be legitimate since it’s 60 games and 1/3 of your entire schedule is inter league play when the playoffs expanded.

It’s a joke of a season. Plus your team is one 3 game winning streak from being in the playoffs with DeGrom in a 3 game playoff series.

If you are going to quit your team it should be reasons like they move or they do something really stupid. Trust me it’s more fun to hate your team and mock them quit them. Red Sox ownership is more interested in covering up clubhouse attendants who did terrible things than improve the team.

Haha. I love the "we" people.

Live look at RunnerCuse coming into the thread after the Yankees won:
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u9.jpg.cf.jpg

Blue Jays making moves.
Robbie Ray is one of those guys who in my fantasy league auction draft always goes for too much because everyone loves his stuff.
He gets Ks but gets lit up a lot.

Jays are the type of team I wouldn’t want to play best of 3 with that lineup.
Guerrero Jr. needs to step it up though Tatis has popped this year Vladdy hasn’t yet.

Robbie Ray is one of those guys who in my fantasy league auction draft always goes for too much because everyone loves his stuff.
He gets Ks but gets lit up a lot.

Jays are the type of team I wouldn’t want to play best of 3 with that lineup.
Guerrero Jr. needs to step it up though Tatis has popped this year Vladdy hasn’t yet.
Love the Villar acquisition. Also love the gamble on Ray. Dude’s been impressively consistent in being bad this year but I do like his potential, the talent’s there.

Wish I still lived in San Diego 2 blocks from the stadium...and was allowed to attend games.

Tampa Bay has won 6 in a row. Improve to 7-1 against the Yankees on the year. Wow, are they locked in.

You are turning me into a Rays fan.

Snell would be the only player that would make our roster. Yeah I dont respect a team that has to duct tape and super glue a roster together. Am I angry they have owned us this year yes but we also have never been fully healthy team. They will be beaten by our healthy team the twins or the athletics in the playoffs. THAT IS NOT A PREDICTION THATS A SPOILER. God I hate that team so much.

Snell would be the only player that would make our roster. Yeah I dont respect a team that has to duct tape and super glue a roster together. Am I angry they have owned us this year yes but we also have never been fully healthy team. They will be beaten by our healthy team the twins or the athletics in the playoffs. THAT IS NOT A PREDICTION ITS A SPOILER.
Kevin Kiermaier is better than Brett Gardner.

Brendon Lowe Would start for the Yankees.

My god just stop and think.

The playoffs in baseball unlike basketball and football are all about luck.

Snell would be the only player that would make our roster. Yeah I dont respect a team that has to duct tape and super glue a roster together. Am I angry they have owned us this year yes but we also have never been fully healthy team. They will be beaten by our healthy team the twins or the athletics in the playoffs. THAT IS NOT A PREDICTION THATS A SPOILER. God I hate that team so much.

Always with the excuses. Rays have had more injuries and just keep on winning.

Cry some more!

Actually I have more respect for the duct tape and super glue method. It's easy just to spend more money than anyone else.

Kevin Kiermaier is better than Brett Gardner.

Brendon Lowe Would start for the Yankees.

My god just stop and think.

The playoffs in baseball unlike basketball and football are all about luck.

No they wouldn't. Lowe would start in the infield over gio at 3b Torres at ss dj at 2nd or voit at 1b. Yeah no. Kiermaier is a great glove but maybe I give you that but Frazier is better bat hicks okay he prob a push between him and hicks then you have judge in rf you gotta be kidding me.

No they wouldn't. Lowe would start in the infield over gio at 3b Torres at ss dj at 2nd or voit at 1b. Yeah no. Kiermaier is a great glove but maybe I give you that but Frazier is better bat hicks okay he prob a push between him and hicks then you have judge in rf you gotta be kidding me.

Win a game.

Brendan Lowe has an OPS of .983 he would start for the Yankees. He would start for every team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom