2020 MLB Season... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Duct tape and glue Rays team only win in the regular season. They will be exposed in the postseason. Yankees never played them healthy this year. That first 4 game series we played in tampa we won the first game then lost next 2 late close games and then 4th game Stanton got hurt. All the rest of the games Yankees werent healthy.
Well, this didn't age well.

Well game 7 for my Braves. I wish we could have put it away before this point, and I will be disappointed if they don't win. But considering the injuries to Soroka and Hamels and Seam Newcomb and Mike Foltynerwicz losing the ability to be major league caliber pitchers, they've had a solid season.

It's not over yet, but if I were to look to the offseason, Mark Melancon and Shane Greene and both free agents that I'd like to sign for a reasonable number for our bullpen. Ozuna's market has just blown up after the year he has had. It would be great to resign him, but I think he will out of our price range.

I love that we have Acuna and Albies signed to reasonable long-tern contracts and still have Freeman for another year. Max Fried has really come into his own this year and I love what Ian Anderson has shown so far. Bryce Wilson has also shown something his last 2 starts that I think can continue. If Soroka can come back healthy even if he misses the first part of the year, I like our starting rotation. I'd just like to sign a veteran starter who will at least give us something unlike Cole Hamels.

Well, this didn't age well.

60 game pandemic shortened season. Try glueing and duct tape your team in a 162 game season. I will take pure talent over that. Dodgers or Braves beat them in WS. Their pure lack of talent will be exposed long before making it to the World Series in a normal year.

We have a Yankee fan like myself a Dodger fan Dworange and a Braves fan on this thread. Speaking for my team Snell and and Glasnow would make our roster that's it.

Btw if we have the team we were suppose to have in spring training you know Severino and Paxton in our rotation and Kahnle in the pen all season and playoffs. We are in the world series. You dont know what your talking about if you dont think we beat Tampa.

60 game pandemic shortened season. Try glueing and duct tape your team in a 162 game season. I will take pure talent over that. Dodgers or Braves beat them in WS. Their pure lack of talent will be exposed long before making it to the World Series in a normal year.

We have a Yankee fan like myself a Dodger fan Dworange and a Braves fan on this thread. Speaking for my team Snell and and Glasnow would make our roster that's it.

Btw if we have the team we were suppose to have in spring training you know Severino and Paxton in our rotation and Kahnle in the pen all season and playoffs. We are in the world series. You dont know what your talking about if you dont think we beat Tampa.
I just know you couldn't even make it to play Tampa, so...

I just learned Randy Arozarena wouldn’t start for the Yankees.
That is interesting.

Well game 7 for my Braves. I wish we could have put it away before this point, and I will be disappointed if they don't win. But considering the injuries to Soroka and Hamels and Seam Newcomb and Mike Foltynerwicz losing the ability to be major league caliber pitchers, they've had a solid season.

It's not over yet, but if I were to look to the offseason, Mark Melancon and Shane Greene and both free agents that I'd like to sign for a reasonable number for our bullpen. Ozuna's market has just blown up after the year he has had. It would be great to resign him, but I think he will out of our price range.

I love that we have Acuna and Albies signed to reasonable long-tern contracts and still have Freeman for another year. Max Fried has really come into his own this year and I love what Ian Anderson has shown so far. Bryce Wilson has also shown something his last 2 starts that I think can continue. If Soroka can come back healthy even if he misses the first part of the year, I like our starting rotation. I'd just like to sign a veteran starter who will at least give us something unlike Cole Hamels.

It’s been a heck of a series. I just hope Roberts has learned from last mistakes and doesn’t try treating Kershaw like he’s some special cheat code or something, and not a pitcher on 2 days rest. Trust your guys!

Braves should be in good shape for the near future. Anytime you’ve got an ace and young stars on reasonable contracts you’re in good shape.
We lost to them in 5 games last week.

Oh.

I just learned Randy Arozarena wouldn’t start for the Yankees.
That is interesting.

A great postseason does not make a career. Steve Pearce had a great postseason for the Red Sox couple years ago for the Redsox win the world series.

What ?

We lost to them in 5 games last week. Severino Paxton and Kahnle are huge losses.
The Rays have a lot of their stud pitchers hurt as well.
Yonny Chirinos stud pitcher
Brendan McKay former top 5 pick and young stud LHP.
Chad Roe bullpen arm who is used in leverage situations.

The Rays overcame injuries.
Arozearena is a young superstar type bat from Cuba.

A great postseason does not make a career. Steve Pearce had a great postseason for the Red Sox couple years ago for the Redsox win the world series.
Steve Pearce wasn’t 25 years old and a rookie adjusting coming from Cuba.

All of Clifton Park will be watching tonight. Hopefully the Braves can get on the board early and Anderson can keep his pitch count down. He has done a great job not giving up any runs but a lot of non-strikes.

All of Clifton Park will be watching tonight. Hopefully the Braves can get on the board early and Anderson can keep his pitch count down. He has done a great job not giving up any runs but a lot of non-strikes.

Pitch count will be critical for sure. That was unfortunate he only went 4 innings in game 2 and didn't give up any runs. Be great if the Braves can get a solid 6 out of him tonight. Regardless, Ian's future is bright.

Why hasn’t this game started yet? What the heck are we waiting for? I’d like to hear one good reason why it starts at 8:15 and not 7?

You mean like last year when they won 96 games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom