2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

If we win this one, we’re going to be right back in the division title race, lol. Should’ve beat Dallas. Philly stinks.

If we win this one, we’re going to be right back in the division title race, lol. Should’ve beat Dallas. Philly stinks.
Lol other than Washington who are the Giants beating?

Lol other than Washington who are the Giants beating?

Probably Dallas next time, that was an even game. And maybe Philly both times? There’s not much difference in any of these teams.

Probably Dallas next time, that was an even game. And maybe Philly both times? There’s not much difference in any of these teams.
Maybe the Cowboys and Eagles have owned the Giants though. As bad as the Cowboys and Eagles are they have more talent.

Maybe the Cowboys and Eagles have owned the Giants though. As bad as the Cowboys and Eagles are they have more talent.

That doesn’t mean anything now though. The Cowboys and Eagles were pretty good in the recent past. They don’t look good this year.

That doesn’t mean anything now though. The Cowboys and Eagles were pretty good in the recent past. They don’t look good this year.
Cowboys have had a couple mediocre seasons in there and still swept the Giants. If you want to be optimistic go for it. If the Giants win today they will be 3 and 0 against Wash and 3 and 16 against the rest of the league.

Cowboys have had a couple mediocre seasons in there and still swept the Giants. If you want to be optimistic go for it. If the Giants win today they will be 3 and 0 against Wash and 3 and 16 against the rest of the league.

Not sure why you keep lumping in past years? I’m talking about now. My “optimism” is that entire division really sucks.

Not sure why you keep lumping in past years? I’m talking about now. My “optimism” is that entire division really sucks.
Your right but the Cowboys and Eagles are still better. Don't tell bpo I said this but the Eagles have had a ton of injuries. The Cowboys have lost 3 games by a total of 20 points to the Rams Seahawks and Browns.

Your right but the Cowboys and Eagles are still better. Don't tell bpo I said this but the Eagles have had a ton of injuries. The Cowboys have lost 3 games by a total of 20 points to the Rams Seahawks and Browns.

Giants lost to the Bears, Rams, and Cowboys, with all 3 going to the final play. Young team. They might start pulling some of these games out as the season goes on.

The Eagles insane injuries are a big reason why I feel so confident saying they suck.

Giants lost to the Bears, Rams, and Cowboys, with all 3 going to the final play. Young team. They might start pulling some of these games out as the season goes on.

The Eagles insane injuries are a big reason why I feel so confident saying they suck.
The Bears are frauds and as you pointed out the Cowboys stink. Win today and beat Philly Thursday and people will start to take you guys serious.

Win today and beat Philly Thursday and people will start to take you guys serious.

....that was pretty much my point in the first place.

I’m not looking for anyone to take us serious. My whole point was the absurdity of...if we win one game, we’re right back in the race.

Hearing that “Welcome to My House” song at the stadium reminds me of when CuseinATL made that big post about how they should play that song at the Dome before every game and it should become like an SU staple or tradition or something. And everybody would clap and sing along. Like, he was all into that idea.

He got legit mad at me when I shot it down. lmao.

I'm amazed at some of my fellow Giant fans. Willing to chance an outside chance at the division in a bad year in the division instead of tanking for a once in a generational talent QB. The Jets are not going to win more than a game this year and then they end up with Trevor Lawrence and we have to watch him cross town for a decade plus.