2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

I'm amazed at some of my fellow Giant fans. Willing to chance an outside chance at the division in a bad year in the division instead of tanking for a once in a generational talent QB. The Jets are not going to win more than a game this year and then they end up with Trevor Lawrence and we have to watch him cross town for a decade plus.
We're amazed right back at you.

You.

Play.

To.

Win.

The.

Game.

Plus, if it happens as you say, the Jets' OL will get Sunshine killed in short order, so you won't have to watch him for very long.

I'm amazed at some of my fellow Giant fans. Willing to chance an outside chance at the division in a bad year in the division instead of tanking for a once in a generational talent QB. The Jets are not going to win more than a game this year and then they end up with Trevor Lawrence and we have to watch him cross town for a decade plus.

Sucks for you that Judge assembled a team of "gamers".

Jets are at another level in the tankathon. The fact that Gase is still coach tells me they want to go 0-16.

Giants are going to end up winning 3-4 games.

I'm really bummed. I want TL but the Jets are just in another world of dysfunction.

Jets are at another level in the tankathon. The fact that Gase is still coach tells me they want to go 0-16.

Giants are going to end up winning 3-4 games.

I'm really bummed. I want TL but the Jets are just in another world of dysfunction.

I'm willing to settle for Justin Fields. Nice consolation prize.

I'm willing to settle for Justin Fields. Nice consolation prize.

Do you like him that much? I'm a little hesitant on all the QBs after TL. I like the NDSt kid, but even him, a little iffy.

Sewell? Chase? Surtain II?

Thomas being disciplined already really makes me nervous across the board and what we'll need.

I dont TL would have them much better than 1 win right now.. TL gets hit a lot, at some point those add up.. He doesnt run smart.
Giants are a game out of first and Dallas who knows what they get going forward at QB Dalton is not gonna save games running like Dak did..

teams 1 game out of first
Raiders 5-1
Giants 9-1
Philly 2-1
Ravens -155
GB -210
NO +1

Do you like him that much? I'm a little hesitant on all the QBs after TL. I like the NDSt kid, but even him, a little iffy.

Sewell? Chase? Surtain II?

Thomas being disciplined already really makes me nervous across the board and what we'll need.

I was against the Thomas pick. I dont believe in drafting O Line in first round period. I wanted Isaiah Simmons. Can play all over the defense. I was also against Joe Judge hire. I wanted Matt Rhule.

End of the year Gettleman out Judge out Daniel Jones out. Number 1 pick Trevor Lawrence in and Dabo in head coach with personel control.

I was against the Thomas pick. I dont believe in drafting O Line in first round period. I wanted Isaiah Simmons. Can play all over the defense. I was also against Joe Judge hire. I wanted Matt Rhule.

End of the year Gettleman out Judge out Daniel Jones out. Number 1 pick Trevor Lawrence in and Dabo in head coach with personel control.

simmons has been a nonfactor.

Losing games for draft choices is as stupid as it gets. Nobody knows how well a player transfers from one level to the next. Lawrence has it all and is an exceptional talent, even with his level you can’t be sure of what will happen in the NFL.

when the Giants host a home playoff game this year, i really hope the damn Governor allows fans to be there.

Giants at Eagles on right now. Thursday Night Football.

I'm not risking losing a generational franchise QB Trevor Lawrence for an outside shot at a historically bad division.

We need to lose.

Giants at Eagles on right now. Thursday Night Football.

I'm not risking losing a generational franchise QB Trevor Lawrence for an outside shot at a historically bad division.

We need to lose.

Ess Tee Efffffff U.

???
tenor.gif.cf.gif

Remember this when the Jets tank their way to Trevor Lawrence and we have to watch him for the next decade plus. I don't want that. I want a complete cleaning of the house. Gettleman, Judge, and Jones. GM, HC, QB gone.

Remember this when the Jets tank their way to Trevor Lawrence and we have to watch him for the next decade plus. I don't want that. I want a complete cleaning of the house. Gettleman, Judge, and Jones. GM, HC, QB gone.

Seriously...shutup about it already.