2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

3rd and 19 and we allow them an easy 10 yard completion. Seriously...we played everybody deep to not get beat over the top.

Why not try to keep them out of FG range?

Lol. We suck and will never win again. Loser ass losers.

Looks like we are still very much alive in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes!

Tank for Trevor. I'm game. Gettleman out Judge too I know only one season and the team is playing hard but has to be done. I want Dabo.

Tank for Trevor. I'm game. Gettleman out Judge too I know only one season and the team is playing hard but has to be done. I want Dabo.
Dabo will never coach in the NFL. I just don't think he needs that. Just MO.

You’re all about the big names and hype huh?

It takes two to tango.

Trevor Lawrence as his franchise QB, Blank Check, and complete control of one of the flag ship franchises in the NFL in the biggest media market.

Eli would be 3-2.

maybe 4-1.

and Judge can flat out coach.
If we manage to blow ourselves into the number one pick (which I don't think we will do, btw), do you take Lawrence? Someone else? Package and Trade?

If we manage to blow ourselves into the number one pick (which I don't think we will do, btw), do you take Lawrence? Someone else? Package and Trade?
im a little down on Danny right now, but willing to see how the year plays out.

with a top 5 or better pick, id be willing to drop to later in the top 10, with a 2nd and a 1 from next year.

we need more 'players'.

im a little down on Danny right now, but willing to see how the year plays out.

with a top 5 or better pick, id be willing to drop to later in the top 10, with a 2nd and a 1 from next year.

we need more 'players'.
If the Giants got the first overall pick in this year’s draft and they could trade that pick for Bill Belichick and a second round pick do you make the deal?

If the Giants got the first overall pick in this year’s draft and they could trade that pick for Bill Belichick and a second round pick do you make the deal?
Absolutely not.

Judge is the guy.

he will be the BB disciple to have success.

This team has been in position to win multiple games, it’s stunning when you think about it.

the talent is just not there.

the fact that almost every game has been a 4th quarter drive away is interesting sounds like another NY team we know. still so many holes to fill. could easily be sitting at 3 wins

Absolutely not.

Judge is the guy.

he will be the BB disciple to have success.

This team has been in position to win multiple games, it’s stunning when you think about it.

the talent is just not there.

Just like Daniel Jones Joe Judge could would and should be a victim of circumstance if we end up number 1 pick. Dave Gettleman would be out. New GM wants own coach. Daniel Jones might be a franchise qb Trevor Lawrence is a sure Franchise Qb just like Luck Peyton and Eli and Elway.

Judge and Jones would both be out and should. The fact Judge only got one year doesnt matter.

Just like Daniel Jones Joe Judge could would and should be a victim of circumstance if we end up number 1 pick. Dave Gettleman would be out. New GM wants own coach. Daniel Jones might be a franchise qb Trevor Lawrence is a sure Franchise Qb just like Luck Peyton and Eli and Elway.

Judge and Jones would both be out and should. The fact Judge only got one year doesnt matter.
There is no such thing as a surefire franchise QB...

if Gettleman is out, then id give GM title to Judge.

Judge is the asset we dont want to lose here.

Jones & Gettleman would be expendable in a #1 overall pick scenario.

if Gettleman is out, then id give GM title to Judge.

Judge is the asset we dont want to lose here.

Jones & Gettleman would be expendable in a #1 overall pick scenario.

I never wanted Joe Judge. I wanted Matt Rhule.