2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Engram has to catch that ball.

And Gettleman needs to go. Thomas is Flowers part 2. Hog Molly my ...

I gotta gripe. We traded Markus Golden who led our team in sacks last year and all we get back is a 6th round pick in 2021.

I gotta gripe. We traded Markus Golden who led our team in sacks last year and all we get back is a 6th round pick in 2021.

He barely plays this year, seemingly doesn’t fit the new defense, and would be gone next year anyway. Better to get something for him than nothing.

He barely plays this year, seemingly doesn’t fit the new defense, and would be gone next year anyway. Better to get something for him than nothing.

Fine then let's really go into sell mode trade Engram looking for a couple of early round picks like maybe a second and a 4th etc.

I want to tank. I think the Jets will win a game then if we dont win again comes down to tie breakers. Elway Peyton Manning Andrew Luck Trevor Lawrence generational qb talents cant miss. We need to tank. If we had done what we should have done we could have a generational defensive end in Chase Young already.

What does winning 1 or 2 more games get us for the future ?

I want to tank. I think the Jets will win a game then if we dont win again comes down to tie breakers. Elway Peyton Manning Andrew Luck Trevor Lawrence generational qb talents cant miss. We need to tank. If we had done what we should have done we could have a generational defensive end in Chase Young already.
I haven't heard this position from you before.

Tell me more.

I haven't heard this position from you before.

Tell me more.

No. Answer me this what did winning that game last year in washington gain us ? It lost us Chase Young a generational defensive edge rusher talent. What does winning 1 or 2 more games gain us this year ?

What is so hard for some to understand.

No. Answer me this what did winning that game last year in washington gain us ? It lost us Chase Young a generational defensive edge rusher talent. What does winning 1 or 2 more games gain us this year ?

These are professionals. They play to win the game.

The guys on the field are getting paid to win, as are the coaches. They have a lot of pride. And in the Not For Long league everyone is out there to win.

OrangeDW

U see who made the interception to lead to game winning FG by the Cardinals to beat the previously undefeated Seahawks. He has already contributed more in his rookie year than Andrew Thomas.

Told u the kid is a playmaker just put him on the field anywhere give him the playing time and he will make plays.

OrangeDW

U see who made the interception to lead to game winning FG by the Cardinals to beat the previously undefeated Seahawks. He has already contributed more in his rookie year than Andrew Thomas.

Told u the kid is a playmaker just put him on the field anywhere give him the playing time and he will make plays.
OrangeDW:

1603717049478.png

Wish they’d bring them back permanently. Those old road unis were so much better than our roads now, IMO.
hate the old all whites.

its the colts look.