2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Def helps those like myself on the Tank for Trevor Train.

Jets might win 1 or 2 games coming up have the Patriots and Dolphins at home coming up. Patriots look like garbage and benched Cam, and Dolphins with a Rookie QB.

What does?

I'm trying to have a conversation with you as a fellow Giants fan. Why don't you wanna keep losing so we can get a Generation QB. Cowboys were bad and went 1-15 drafted Aikman. Do u wanna see the Jets draft him and we have to see and deal with that for the next decade plus. We need to keep losing.

I'm trying to have a conversation with you as a fellow Giants fan. Why don't you wanna keep losing so we can get a Generation QB. Cowboys were bad and went 1-15 drafted Aikman. Do u wanna see the Jets draft him and we have to see and deal with that for the next decade plus. We need to keep losing.

Aikman had a HOF back, TE, WR and a great line.

Aikman had a HOF back, TE, WR and a great line.

We got the RB, We got a good trio of WR, and a upside TE when healthy. The O-Line (a great QB and other offensive weapons can cover that up) I think having a great O-Line is overrated.

We got the RB, We got a good trio of WR, and a upside TE when healthy. The O-Line (a great QB and other offensive weapons can cover that up) I think having a great O-Line is overrated.

WRs are average at best and they’re rarely all healthy at the same time. TE stinks.

The one constant in our struggles the last 7-8 years has been poor OL play.

This is just another way for you to troll.

WRs are average at best and they’re rarely all healthy at the same time. TE stinks.

The one constant in our struggles the last 7-8 years has been poor OL play.

This is just another way for you to troll.

We can get O-Line in second round or later or here is a concept free agency. I don't believe in drafting O-Line in first round.

It’s mainly the more blue than red that I prefer.
understandable.

i always like the away jersey we will see...again, but coupled with the white pants doesnt fly for me.

back in the day they had 10 games in the blues, except for a few times the flucked with landry and the pokes.

i just really warmed up to the gray pants and gray facemask.

thick stripes = home
thin stripes = away

We can get O-Line in second round or later or here is a concept free agency. I don't believe in drafting O-Line in first round.

yeah. You’ve told us this 15 times this season. So what?

Free agency in sports is mostly overpaying for past performance.

hate the old all whites.

its the colts look.
Racist. Just messing with you. I actually like those unis for you guys. The Giants on the helmet is better than the NY.

We do? Where?

We do? Where?

Yes. Shepard, Tate, and Slayton. Tate is solid, Slayton is an upcoming star, and Shepard just needs to stay healthy. Engram is frustration but still a talent.

Falcons won tonight so the Giants have the second worse record now. I think the Jets are going to win a game in the coming weeks home New England or home Miami.

Keep on losing. Gettleman will be out, new GM will get rid of Judge who I never wanted, and Lawrence is in and we can trade Jones for a couple of middle round picks.

I want Dabo as HC/GM. Also interested in Lincoln Riley.

Yes. Shepard, Tate, and Slayton. Tate is solid, Slayton is an upcoming star, and Shepard just needs to stay healthy. Engram is frustration but still a talent.

Falcons won tonight so the Giants have the second worse record now. I think the Jets are going to win a game in the coming weeks home New England or home Miami.

Keep on losing. Gettleman will be out, new GM will get rid of Judge who I never wanted, and Lawrence is in and we can trade Jones for a couple of middle round picks.

I really need one of you young bucks to step up and take this guy fishing.

it will go a long way here...

Tate is solid? Since when, his Detroit days? He has a ton of drops and is being shopped around. The Giants would be lucky to get anything for him.

Shepard and Slayton are not star WR, Slayton has been showing he is a good number 2, but is not a number 1 WR

Don't get me started on Engram

Giants will win more games than the Jets, they are not getting blown out like the Jets in every game. They could easily have 3 wins right now.

I swear he's a creation to troll Republicans and Giants fans. Which means someone up there doesn't like you (and me).
1604064752348.png

I swear he's a creation to troll Republicans and Giants fans. Which means someone up there doesn't like you (and me).

He basically finds a position to rile up the most people in whatever thread he posts in and repeats it over and over.

Giants thread - obviously.

Yankees thread - “fire the training staff, guys need to play through injuries, etc.”

MLB thread - Rays suck.

NBA thread - starts posting about how the Knicks will be getting Donovan Mitchell, Giannis, etc. during the NBA finals.

COVID thread - open everything up.

etc. He finds whatever will get himself the most negative attention and just posts it over and over. Ultimate troll.

He basically finds a position to rile up the most people in whatever thread he posts in and repeats it over and over.

Giants thread - obviously.

Yankees thread - “fire the training staff, guys need to play through injuries, etc.”

MLB thread - Rays suck.

NBA thread - starts posting about how the Knicks will be getting Donovan Mitchell, Giannis, etc. during the NBA finals.

COVID thread - open everything up.

etc. He finds whatever will get himself the most negative attention and just posts it over and over. Ultimate troll.

I want to win. I know the regime we have now from gm to head coach to qb is not the answer. It all starts with the Qb and Lawrence is a generational qb the likes of peyton manning and John Elway.