2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Since when?

My point is do u think the cowboys regret going 1 15 the year they drafted Aikman and won 3 super bowls in the next decade. You think the Colts regret being bad enough in 1998 to end up with the number 1 pick and draft peyton manning. That's my point we are in position where we have a bad enough record and grab a franchise generational qb we have to take it.

My point is do u think the cowboys regret going 1 15 the year they drafted Aikman and won 3 super bowls in the next decade. You think the Colts regret being bad enough in 1998 to end up with the number 1 pick and draft peyton manning. That's my point we are in position where we have a bad enough record and grab a franchise generational qb we have to take it.
If losing happens, fine.

But if you are a real fan of a team, you do not root for them to lose. Period.

So I think we know which side you are on.

He basically finds a position to rile up the most people in whatever thread he posts in and repeats it over and over.

Giants thread - obviously.

Yankees thread - “fire the training staff, guys need to play through injuries, etc.”

MLB thread - Rays suck.

NBA thread - starts posting about how the Knicks will be getting Donovan Mitchell, Giannis, etc. during the NBA finals.

COVID thread - open everything up.

etc. He finds whatever will get himself the most negative attention and just posts it over and over. Ultimate troll.
Sadly, I don’t think he’s a troll.

these are legitimate takes, that he feels are worth repeating.

often.

Falcons won tonight so the Giants have the second worse record now. I think the Jets are going to win a game in the coming weeks home New England or home Miami.

Jets can't score enough points to win any game. In the Jets home game vs. Buffalo the Bills played their D- game and left that game wide open for the taking and the Jets couldn't score any points in the second half.

Didn't the Colts also tank one year, and ended up with Jeff George?

That was before my time but I don't remember Jeff George being talked about in the ilk of John Elway. There have been few Generational QB Talents in the last 40 years. John Elway, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, and Trevor Lawrence.

They need to get Plax in the time machine. These 15 play drives just cannot do it.

They need to get Plax in the time machine. These 15 play drives just cannot do it.

I really do have to think we’re poised to make a big leap at some point. I mean, statistically we’re a mediocre team. We “should” be at least 3-5. Other than the Niners no show, we’ve been right there in every game.

I really do have to think we’re poised to make a big leap at some point. I mean, statistically we’re a mediocre team. We “should” be at least 3-5. Other than the Niners no show, we’ve been right there in every game.

They sorta remind me of Marrone's first year here. They need guys that can flip the field. One is LA getting surgery today.

They sorta remind me of Marrone's first year here. They need guys that can flip the field. One is LA getting surgery today.

Yeah. Feel like the run blocking has gotten a bit better(part of it is we played the Steelers week 1 and were NOT ready for that), and Barkley would be taking some of these to the house. The play where JPP caught Gallman on that throw across the field play...Barkley would’ve scored on that play IMO.

would love to know how they justify the PI flag being picked up.. if you are gonna call it on the last Bucs drive you have to call that one.. Even the announcers say it got there early but then you dont call it at that point of the game? and that roughing call on the sideline where the WR buried the DB?

would love to know how they justify the PI flag being picked up.. if you are gonna call it on the last Bucs drive you have to call that one.. Even the announcers say it got there early but then you dont call it at that point of the game? and that roughing call on the sideline where the WR buried the DB?

Because we’re 1-7 and they think they can treat us like doormats for the league’s golden boy. No other reason.

Giants Up 10 nothing already. Not good. Nothing like playing Washington twice a year to ruin you teams tanking.

Giants Up 10 nothing already. Not good. Nothing like playing Washington twice a year to ruin you teams tanking.
You should petition the league for more games against wash it's the only team you can beat lol.

I still dont see how that's a good thing. 4 to 5 wins will even cost us Justin Fields.

Its a good thing that we’re not that bad because it means we’re not that far away. Need to learn how to win.

This isn’t the NBA where one number one pick turns your franchise around.