2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Nice day for our former Heisman hopeful!

i
New York Punting

___________________________________punts___yds_____________TBs______in 20____long
R. Dixon42130471
TEAM42130471

A bye week before playing a Bengals squad that looked like the season’s catching up to them a bit tonight.

The division is what it is, if they handle their own business they’ll stay alive. Then, who knows what happens.

What I really like seeing is that they’re improving, and they never quit through the rough patch. Excited to see them keep growing. Haven’t been able to say that in awhile. Have to have some belief that we hit the trough of the rebuild and are headed back in the right direction.

At this point. I'm all in on chasing the division and a playoff spot.

Whatever dude. As per usual from you. Yes at this point we need to go for the division title and a playoff spot. Dallas and Washington are out of it due to Qb injuries. Philly is more talented then us but have a brutal schedule the rest of the way. We have a shot. But let me be clear I'm still not sold on the trip of Gettleman Judge and Jones. However Gettleman moves like Leonard William's and Jabril Peppers are shining Bradberry has been a great signing and the young Oline picks are showing positives. So he has prob changed my opinion the most. Jones is a difference at QB we havent had in ages with what he can do with his legs just needs to play clean games like he did yesterday. However I'm still not sold on Joe Judge I never wanted him in the first place. I will keep with my take Matt Rhule will end up being the better head coach.

I’m not a giants ... but I’ve bet a bunch of NFC East games... so I’ve watched a ton of their games... and I have to say .. I think you guys are the best team

I’m not a giants ... but I’ve bet a bunch of NFC East games... so I’ve watched a ton of their games... and I have to say .. I think you guys are the best team
Even in our losses (outside of San Fran) they've been in every game and each of those, sans two, lost by a score or less. They've been very competitive all season.

Philadelphia has the hole shot, but if they trip, they could have someone running over the top of 'em.

I went from tank for Trevor to
Even in our losses (outside of San Fran) they've been in every game and each of those, sans two, lost by a score or less. They've been very competitive all season.

Philadelphia has the hole shot, but if they trip, they could have someone running over the top of 'em.

Philly has a hard road ahead: @CLE, SEA, @GB, NO, at Zona before finishing with @DAL and WAS.

We still have a big hill to climb, but it's in the realm of possibility we can pull this out.

Agreed. IMO we “should” be .500.

Even for a young team with a new staff that is learning how to win, it’s still kinda ridiculous to lose as many close games right at the end as we have and I think in time that will even out.

I went from tank for Trevor to

Philly has a hard road ahead: @CLE, SEA, @GB, NO, at Zona before finishing with @DAL and WAS.

We still have a big hill to climb, but it's in the realm of possibility we can pull this out.

I think we just need to learn how to win. Even if we win 5 or 6 and fall short of the division title...starting to pull some games out is what we need. I think with a good offseason, we should be in good shape to make the playoffs (with a reasonably good record) next year.

Leonard Williams has been really good. Gettleman took a lot of criticism for what he gave up for him, when he was an impending FA...but it can’t be denied that he’s a heck of a talent who has had a major impact on the defense as a whole. I hope we sign him long term. Him and Bradberry are the first big time difference makers on that side of the ball since that first year when we had Snacks and when Landon Collins was actually good.