2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Philly has not proven they are better than NYG.
3-4-1
The Giants are 2-5.

Their is half a season left.
The Giants control their own destiny.

Philly has not been impressive this season.
The Giants can beat them next week.

Winner of next week’s game will be the NFCE favorite.
Giants are 2 and 7. Everyone in the nfc east controls their own destiny even the Cowboys. Even if Philly loses next week they will still be the favorites in every storybook.

I love Parcells, but I’m so sick of hearing that quote. Law of averages suggests eventually you’ll start winning some of those 50/50 games - especially as your young team grows up. We’re poised to make a jump at some point fairly soon IMO. Maybe it happens next year though.
Most nfl games are close. The Colts lost to the jags the Chiefs had the Saints and Chiefs beat. The Panthers had the ball down 2 with a chance to win at arrowhead.

Giants are 2 and 7. Everyone in the nfc east controls their own destiny even the Cowboys. Even if Philly loses next week they will still be the favorites in every storybook.

If we still had Coughlin and Eli I’d be predicting 7-9, NFC East champs, followed by inevitable SB title run. I’ve reigned things in a bit.

If we lose next week due to a big Jones pick I’ll be predicting 3-13.

Giants need to learn how to win. Then next year go out and get some field flipping WR and make sure Gettleman isn't making the pick.

Team reminds me a lot of Marrone's first year here.

Giants need to learn how to win. Then next year go out and get some field flipping WR and make sure Gettleman isn't making the pick.

Team reminds me a lot of Marrone's first year here.

Im optimistic that the OL is getting better. If//when the OL becomes consistently above average, it changes our whole outlook IMO.

Team isn’t nearly as bad as the record shows. Especially when Barkley is back.

Wish they had traded Engram at the deadline. Great looking receiver but simply not a winner.
Btw Jones’ non-fumble on the last offensive series was one of his best plays of the year.

If you guys beat Philly yes a shot. But Philly would still be two games ahead in the loss column. The Giants December schedule is brutal. Seahawks Ravens Browns Cards. Giants have to prove they can beat an NFL team not named wash before they can be taken serious.
Just waiting for season to end to cash my Giants under 6 wins ticket

Jones > Fields

Giants > iggs, pokes & redskins

leaving Tate home, will have them circled and ready for the stretch run win streak

there may even...'miraculously'...be fans in Giants Stadium in December...

Nobody with any football knowledge would say this. Fields is a generational qb talent.
1604935085792.png

I don’t know much about Fields. But if you think he’s good, then I don’t want him because you’ve been wrong on like 98% of the things you’ve said since you started posting.
Fields isn’t a generational talent. He looks like a good prospect but look at somebody like Justin Herbert college coaches can make NFL QBs in college football look different.
The OL at Ohio State and skill position talent are elite.

Lawrence is a generational talent.

You guys get a top 5 pick it’s BPA.

Fields isn’t a generational talent. He looks like a good prospect but look at somebody like Justin Herbert college coaches can make NFL QBs in college football look different.
The OL at Ohio State and skill position talent are elite.

Lawrence is a generational talent.

You guys get a top 5 pick it’s BPA.
while ive moved from the Black to the Gray on Jones, im not close to the Red.

Judge, damn...Coach Judge...1000% ALL IN.

we got our guy...

You probably thought the same of Smith, Pryor, and Haskins.

No actually. Smith and Pryor were not NFL caliber QBs. Haskins was put up historic numbers but only 1 season as a starter though. Fields is better talent and more experienced then Haskins.

Great opening drive!! Hopefully Slayton’s injury is nothing serious.