2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Even in our losses (outside of San Fran) they've been in every game and each of those, sans two, lost by a score or less. They've been very competitive all season.

Philadelphia has the hole shot, but if they trip, they could have someone running over the top of 'em.

Wentz is busted .. Danny dimes is better at this point ... and if he ever gets over throwing those needless INTs ... look out

Wentz is busted .. Danny dimes is better at this point ... and if he ever gets over throwing those needless INTs ... look out

If he can consistently stop trying to be a hero on every play, he'll be solid, imo.

His effort is admirable, but he has to be able to deal with a three and out sometimes and live on to play the next series. I think he'll get there consistently.

all of yours

Well thought out, bravo

7ZjTzeb.gif

Gano has COVID. In the articles I’ve read, I haven’t seen the answer to this seemingly obvious question: provided he has a mild case and is physically ready to go, will enough time have passed for him to play in the Bengals game?

Could be a huge factor in who wins that game. The guy has been auto and we need all the help we can get in pulling out games. Can’t afford any missed kicks.

Gano has COVID. In the articles I’ve read, I haven’t seen the answer to this seemingly obvious question: provided he has a mild case and is physically ready to go, will enough time have passed for him to play in the Bengals game?

Could be a huge factor in who wins that game. The guy has been auto and we need all the help we can get in pulling out games. Can’t afford any missed kicks.

Bye week helps out big here just in case. But otherwise he should be fine I dont worry bout professional athletes especially pro football players recovery times or any ongoing issues from covid. We need him great signing by Gettleman.

Bye week helps out big here just in case. But otherwise he should be fine I dont worry bout professional athletes especially pro football players recovery times or any ongoing issues from covid. We need him great signing by Gettleman.

Nobody asked if you worry about professional athletes or whether you “think” he’ll be fine. Just HAVE to slip your little BS in anywhere you can huh?

But I agree, great signing.

Your new OL coach sucks.
He was with NE when they won SB 49 but he was awful. Belichick had to get Scarnecchia out of retirement because he couldn’t coach well. Patriots lost 2015 AFC title game to Denver because of Gugs OL getting destroyed.

I am sure Judge is using him because he knows him but your team will need a new OL coach next year.

looks like Giants will test the theory of no punting now with the kicker/punter long snapper all on covid list.. teams may decide to go that route and save money on the salary cap for important players now?

Your new OL coach sucks.
He was with NE when they won SB 49 but he was awful. Belichick had to get Scarnecchia out of retirement because he couldn’t coach well. Patriots lost 2015 AFC title game to Denver because of Gugs OL getting destroyed.

I am sure Judge is using him because he knows him but your team will need a new OL coach next year.
Marrone will be the OL coach in 2021.

Big week for the giants.. off a bye

browns beating Eagles is huge.
Eagles will be dogs vs packers/saints/cards
Seahawks in desperation mode even now could go either way.
sets up for eagles at 4-9-1 going to dallas if they win this week but losing 3-10-1 opens it up

Giants need to beat Cinci with the week to prep
dogs vs Seattle/cards/browns/ravens
4-11 with dallas left

who knew dallas was the key..

but I got money on Wash with that schedule.
beat cincy. beat dallas again beat wash again and Carolina is doable.. thats 6..

seriously...where did the NFL thread go?