2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Tank for Trevor.

Watching Cuse and then Giants football is not good for my health.
I do believe Jones looks like a decent solid NFL QB and not like Darnold but this Giants team looks like it could be 4-12 and in contention for the Trevor Lawrence spot.
If you can get Lawrence you have too and I bet you would get at least multiple picks for Jones if not a low first rounder for him.

I do believe Jones looks like a decent solid NFL QB and not like Darnold but this Giants team looks like it could be 4-12 and in contention for the Trevor Lawrence spot.
If you can get Lawrence you have too and I bet you would get at least multiple picks for Jones if not a low first rounder for him.

Im good with Jones, but yeah. We’d be looking at either draft Lawrence and get a haul for Jones. Or keep Jones and trade the Lawrence pick for a haul. Either way it would be a big come up for us. We could build depth and fill holes. We’ve got some really promising young players. Just too many holes still.

Im good with Jones, but yeah. We’d be looking at either draft Lawrence and get a haul for Jones. Or keep Jones and trade the Lawrence pick for a haul. Either way it would be a big come up for us. We could build depth and fill holes. We’ve got some really promising young players. Just too many holes still.
O-Line need is big. Without it, even the greatest of QB’s will be neutralized.

I prefer the latter in this scenario. Keep Jones and get a haul for the Lawrence draft pick. And when I mean haul no less then 2 first round picks plus other draft picks.

I’m all in for Lawrence.

Yup. We really haven’t had a good line since Snee, McKenzie, Diehl, etc were all in their primes. Like 10 years ago.

Amazing.

Boom!!! Nice push by the OL and second effort by Lewis there. Let’s go!!

Yup. We really haven’t had a good line since Snee, McKenzie, Diehl, etc were all in their primes. Like 10 years ago.

Amazing.

Exactly, taking Sewell would help bring the line back to that era.

1st and 25 and we give up a 23 yard run. We’ve just been some losers when the chips are down for too many years.

That absolutely blows. Best RB in the league.
Only solace it’s so early in the season his rehab will allow him to get the rust off and be back to being himself earlier.

ACLs take 9 months to comeback from and about 18 months to get back to full strength.
He will be playing next year but it will take till about halfway thru next season to fully back.

Sorry Giants fans. I know I like to give Kaiser a hard time about Eli. But I'm genuinely sorry about Barkley. It makes the league more fun when the best are healthy and playing.

I disagree. U can address O-Line in Free Agency or later rounds don't need to use first round picks on O-Line just my philosophy. I wanted Isaiah Simmons.

I disagree. U can address O-Line in Free Agency or later rounds don't need to use first round picks on O-Line just my philosophy. I wanted Isaiah Simmons.
Oh, sure. Depends on who is available.

Thing is, it has been a glaring weakness now for about a decade. Draft, FA... it simply hasn’t been addressed appropriately.

Oh, sure. Depends on who is available.

Thing is, it has been a glaring weakness now for about a decade. Draft, FA... it simply hasn’t been addressed appropriately.

Our Best O-Line. Was the years of Diehl, Seubert/Booth, O'Hara, Snee, McKenzie.

McKenzie was a free agent signing
Snee was a second round pick
Diehl was middle round pick, Booth late round pick
O'Hara and Seubert were undrafted free agents

Our Best O-Line. Was the years of Diehl, Seubert/Booth, O'Hara, Snee, McKenzie.

McKenzie was a free agent signing
Snee was a second round pick
Diehl was middle round pick, Booth late round pick
O'Hara and Seubert were undrafted free agents
My kingdom for that O-line. Would be a completely different team.