2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Somebody better than me answer me this. O-Lineman are hard to grade.

How has Andrew Thomas been so far ?

Remember I wanted Isaiah Simmons.

yeah. You keep DJ over Lawrence you should be fired.

Keep in Mind. Despite being 0-2 and 2 tds 3 int and 1 fumble Daniel Jones has played 2 of the top defenses in the NFL. Doesn't get easier next 2 weeks either with 49ers and Rams.

So gotta keep this in mind.

Keep in Mind. Despite being 0-2 and 2 tds 3 int and 1 fumble Daniel Jones has played 2 of the top defenses in the NFL. Doesn't get easier next 2 weeks either with 49ers and Rams.

So gotta keep this in mind.

Yeah. I don’t care. Lawrence is generational.

Dude relax I'm having some fun with you.

I'll just make one thing clear. If we are bad enough for the number 1 pick (Which I don't think we will be) but if we are. I don't want Trevor Lawrence. Trade the pick for a mighty haul. Just think what we could get from some desperate team like the Jets for a generational QB and a desperate franchise and base. I'm talking 3 first round picks plus.

I'll just make one thing clear. If we are bad enough for the number 1 pick (Which I don't think we will be) but if we are. I don't want Trevor Lawrence. Trade the pick for a mighty haul. Just think what we could get from some desperate team like the Jets for a generational QB and a desperate franchise and base. I'm talking 3 first round picks plus.
As a Cowboys fan I would send Gettleman a fruit basket if he had the number one pick and passed on Lawrence.

As a Cowboys fan I would send Gettleman a fruit basket if he had the number one pick and passed on Lawrence.

I don't want him. When we have Daniel Jones already. I want to add to our offense (I'm targeting Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU) and gain future draft picks. 3 first round picks for the Lawrence pick.

I don't want him. When we have Daniel Jones already. I want to add to our offense (I'm targeting Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU) and gain future draft picks. 3 first round picks for the Lawrence pick.

And here we go. He found a contrarian drum to beat...and beat...and beat, on this thread too. Great.

I actually agree with you. Team needs a lot of players. Stockpile picks for those that will overpay.

I actually agree with you. Team needs a lot of players. Stockpile picks for those that will overpay.
If the Giants have the first pick in the draft and don’t take Lawrence your GM should be fired. Short of a team offering 4 first round draft picks.
3 first round picks isn’t worth it. As they won’t be top of the draft most likely. After the top 10 of the draft picks picks 15 thru mid second round are all about preference. The top 10 has the impact players.

Daniel Jones is a solid QB who can probably become a top half of the league QB with proper roster around him.

Lawrence is a generational talent.
Elway, Peyton Manning, Luck type of talent. The Colts old GM ruined Luck with not investing in an OL till he retired.

The Giants have drafted a LT, have a solid LG. They can fix the right side of the OL if they get Lawrence.

If the Giants have the first pick in the draft and don’t take Lawrence your GM should be fired. Short of a team offering 4 first round draft picks.
3 first round picks isn’t worth it. As they won’t be top of the draft most likely. After the top 10 of the draft picks picks 15 thru mid second round are all about preference. The top 10 has the impact players.

Daniel Jones is a solid QB who can probably become a top half of the league QB with proper roster around him.

Elway, Peyton Manning, Luck type of talent. The Colts old GM ruined Luck with not investing in an OL till he retired.

The Giants have drafted a LT, have a solid LG. They can fix the right side of the OL if they get Lawrence.

I don't live and die by this stuff (funny what some bad seasons and a societal upheaval will do) but Jones seems good enough and smart enough and they need a lot more talent. It's such a game of attrition. If this were basketball yeah I'd take the better player.

I'm watching a generational talent possibly not ever pan out as it.

For as silly as it sounds I'm somewhat wary of guys that have the best lines, the best backs, the best WRs beating up on Wake and NSCU.

I root for DJ, but unless he spring boards, I don't see it long term with him. If it were any other position but QB and we got the 1 pick, I'm fine trading down, but you need a stud QB now. We don't have one.

You should be able to get starters in Round 2 and Round 3, especially if you are at the top of each round.