2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

I missed this thread all week, then I caught up. Now my eyes are bleeding...

1607270074175.png

I think we put in a game effort today. Idk If we win I hope so but I don't have much faith in Colt McCoy at QB today especially on the road. Last 4 games not nearly as hard as once thought especially with the Ravens falling apart.

I think we put in a game effort today. Idk If we win I hope so but I don't have much faith in Colt McCoy at QB today especially on the road. Last 4 games not nearly as hard as once thought especially with the Ravens falling apart.
4 of the next 5 are teams with winning records, and the 5th is against a division opponent so throw records out the window.

“Not nearly as hard as once thought” isn’t exactly a solid take here.

4 of the next 5 are teams with winning records, and the 5th is against a division opponent so throw records out the window.

“Not nearly as hard as once thought” isn’t exactly a solid take here.

If we don’t win the division, he’s going to nonsensically claim we should’ve “tanked” all offseason. Can see it coming a mile away.

If we don’t win the division, he’s going to nonsensically claim we should’ve “tanked” all offseason. Can see it coming a mile away.
I mean, I wasn’t against it earlier. But Judge and Jones have shown enough for me to have cautious optimism for the future.

Division is winnable, but it isn’t going to be easy.

I mean, I wasn’t against it earlier. But Judge and Jones have shown enough for me to have cautious optimism for the future.

Division is winnable, but it isn’t going to be easy.

Its just...in the NBA, a bad team can “tank” by simply sitting their best player.

We’re already without our best player due to injury. We’d have to like, sit Bradberry, Williams, and Martinez to tank. Good luck pulling that off.

Personally, I’m feeling much better about Jones the last month or so. I think he will prove to be a solid starter you can win with. With such a young team, learning how to win is important.

I think we have the basic framework of a team that can be good next year with a solid offseason.

Tough matchup for the Giants today... for standings sake, the whole NFC East has a tough slate.

I think 7 ends up winning the division. Could definitely see 6 though, don’t think 8’s on the table for anyone.

I don't mean to complain but in this season in our division where every win might matter for us to win the division and go to the playoffs. I find it hard to believe Colt McCoy was our best option to start with Jones out.

I don't mean to complain but in this season in our division where every win might matter for us to win the division and go to the playoffs. I find it hard to believe Colt McCoy was our best option to start with Jones out.

Right. Lots of scrubs in the league, but Colin Kaepernick could never get another job. Sad.

That picks on Engram all day... McCoy just drove the field.

He’s not gonna exploit 1-on-1’s deep, but he can run the offense.

Right. Lots of scrubs in the league, but Colin Kaepernick could never get another job. Sad.

Don't want him. But we need to address the backup QB this offseason for sure. Just sucks in must win games with Jones out we are stuck with Colt McCoy.

Ugh, that’s just a killer. Gotta have at least 3 there. Wasn’t a great throw by any means, but Engram being involved in a crushing play...shocker. He just never comes through.

Don't want him. But we need to address the backup QB this offseason for sure. Just sucks in must win games with Jones out we are stuck with Colt McCoy.

Take a look at some rosters around the league. A lot of teams would be in a very similar situation.

Score on this possession - ball at half... keep swingin’ and ya never know.