2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Ah No Thanks.
yeah, his name wont make a list of 10.

same with Rush, hed clog a roster spot for weeks, where with Tanney, we can cut him at will.

Oh, I’m sure. I know why too. That’s why I brought him up.

Distraction plus been out of the league for few years. We just need somebody for couple games. Def need to address the backup qb position this offseason. Just hope Jones injury doesnt cost us the division and a playoff spot. Host a home playoff game and who knows what happens at this point in this crazy year.

Distraction plus been out of the league for few years. We just need somebody for couple games. Def need to address the backup qb position this offseason. Just hope Jones injury doesnt cost us the division and a playoff spot. Host a home playoff game and who knows what happens at this point in this crazy year.

“Us”. No. You hopped off weeks ago, Rube.
Rube+Baker.JPG.cf.jpg

“Us”. No. You hopped off weeks ago, Rube.
Rube+Baker.JPG.cf.jpg

Because we had a chance at the number 1 pick and the next generational QB prospect.

I will say this though. I wanted a total house cleaning to go along Gettleman, Judge, and Jones. Gettleman has earned some respect with some good moves (Leonard Williams, Bradberry, and Peppers) and Daniel Jones his mobility and he has stopped turning the ball over in the last few games. So I'm more sold on them going forward.

However I still am not a Joe Judge fan. I never wanted him and Matt Rhule will be the far better coach. The guy we should have gone all out for. Former coach on our staff and NY native.

Because we had a chance at the number 1 pick and the next generational QB prospect.

I will say this though. I wanted a total house cleaning to go along Gettleman, Judge, and Jones. Gettleman has earned some respect with some good moves (Leonard Williams, Bradberry, and Peppers) and Daniel Jones his mobility and he has stopped turning the ball over in the last few games. So I'm more sold on them going forward.

However I still am not a Joe Judge fan. I never wanted him and Matt Rhule will be the far better coach. The guy we should have gone all out for. Former coach on our staff and NY native.

Judge has done everything you want a coach to do, there is no indication Rhule will be a far better coach at all.

Listen, I was in the same boat as you, was ready for the whole show to go and tank for Trevor. Posted all about it.

But here's where I am now:

1) If the Jets weren't going to fire Gase, we were never going to to catch a team that is actively trying to be 0-16. And, we aren't as bad as Jax. Once Trevor went out the door, I gave up that up.

2) Judge and Jones are really winning me over. The team has been playing hard the whole season and that has to matter. I know the NFC East is a laughing stock, but if we pull out the division, that matters. We need to shore up some stuff, but there has been real growth with the team, especially with losing Saquon.

I get wanting Rhule, but I think Judge has really fought to do a good job and made some tough decisions and made them quickly.

Listen, I was in the same boat as you, was ready for the whole show to go and tank for Trevor. Posted all about it.

But here's where I am now:

1) If the Jets weren't going to fire Gase, we were never going to to catch a team that is actively trying to be 0-16. And, we aren't as bad as Jax. Once Trevor went out the door, I gave up that up.

2) Judge and Jones are really winning me over. The team has been playing hard the whole season and that has to matter. I know the NFC East is a laughing stock, but if we pull out the division, that matters. We need to shore up some stuff, but there has been real growth with the team, especially with losing Saquon.

I get wanting Rhule, but I think Judge has really fought to do a good job and made some tough decisions and made them quickly.
yes, the Giants were never going to catch the jets to the basement, not even the jags.

Why?

J & J are doing a bang up job.

anyone crying that you dont want Judge because you wanted Rhule is ASSinine. look, rhule was every Giant fans likely #1 candidate, he may be fine coach...who knows. but what i do know is...Judge is no joke. Jones is having a bit a sophomore slump, but some...a lot, of that is likely because of a new scheme, no OTAs and no preseason games. im still high on him.

the rhule ship isnt worth crying or longing over, they didnt pass on him...he never fluckin interviewed.

we could be dallas, who hired mccarthy!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So basically you’re just now realizing Bradberry and Williams are really good.

yes, the Giants were never going to catch the jets to the basement, not even the jags.

Why?

J & J are doing a bang up job.

anyone crying that you dont want Judge because you wanted Rhule is ASSinine. look, rhule was every Giant fans likely #1 candidate, he may be fine coach...who knows. but what i do know is...Judge is no joke. Jones is having a bit a sophomore slump, but some...a lot, of that is likely because of a new scheme, no OTAs and no preseason games. im still high on him.

the rhule ship isnt worth crying or longing over, they didnt pass on him...he never fluckin interviewed.

we could be dallas, who hired mccarthy!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Regarding Matt Rhule and the Giants.

The Panthers Owner never let him get on the plane to NY to interview. Why Gettleman and Mara didn't get on the first private jet they could get down to him was just them sitting on their hands. So when you sit on your hands you get stuck with the Joe Judges of the world who only other HC interview was for Southern Miss. Not a Judge guy will never be one. That was another angle of tanking for Trevor at the time to clean house and bring in Trevor Lawrence at QB and Dabo as GM/HC.

The Panthers Owner never let him get on the plane to NY to interview. Why Gettleman and Mara didn't get on the first private jet they could get down to him was just them sitting on their hands. So when you sit on your hands you get stuck with the Joe Judges of the world who only other HC interview was for Southern Miss. Not a Judge guy will never be one. That was another angle of tanking for Trevor at the time to clean house and bring in Trevor Lawrence at QB and Dabo as GM/HC.
that makes no sense.

as you were.

If you don’t see Joe Judge doing an excellent job then you must want to complain.
Matt Rhule has Joe Brady who will be an NFL HC within 2 years running his offense.
Joe Judge has the Clapper as his OC.

Carolina is a good bad team. They will get better in the future but they need a young QB and when they lose Brady we will see how Rhule does.

The Giants need a couple of position upgrades but I see a team getting better.

The Giants were never going to be Jets bad. They are keeping their coach to actually lose games.

If you don’t see Joe Judge doing an excellent job then you must want to complain.
Matt Rhule has Joe Brady who will be an NFL HC within 2 years running his offense.
Joe Judge has the Clapper as his OC.

Carolina is a good bad team. They will get better in the future but they need a young QB and when they lose Brady we will see how Rhule does.

The Giants need a couple of position upgrades but I see a team getting better.

The Giants were never going to be Jets bad. They are keeping their coach to actually lose games.
The Panthers had the lead late in Arrowhead, they also beat Arizona, the Giants 4 wins are against teams with a combined 9-21-2 record. I think both are good coaches, but Rhule has a better resume.

Ryan Leaf was a "generational prospect" too. No guarantees. Also you weren't finishing below the Jets

Ryan Leaf was a "generational prospect" too. No guarantees. Also you weren't finishing below the Jets

ryan leaf was a 1 year wonder.

he most certainly was not a a "generational prospect".

please.

ryan leaf was a 1 year wonder.

he most certainly was not a a "generational prospect".

please.
Maybe not but half the league at the time thought he was a better prospect than Peyton.

lmao. As if Dabo’s country ass bullshit would fly in the NFL in NY.

Maybe not but half the league at the time thought he was a better prospect than Peyton.

People were pretty stupid about this stuff back then.

I was lmao when the Browns were talking about Tim Couch vs. Akili Smith. It was 100% obvious that McNabb was the guy.

lmao. As if Dabo’s country ass bullshit would fly in the NFL in NY.

Hey Smart Guy. What are u going to be feeling and saying when Trevor Lawrence is Peyton Manning leading the JETS for the next decade plus and we as Giants fan locally will have to see it all.

People were pretty stupid about this stuff back then.

I was lmao when the Browns were talking about Tim Couch vs. Akili Smith. It was 100% obvious that McNabb was the guy.
O sure. But a lot of guys thought Peyton was a finished product and he was like 0-4 against Florida and didn't have a great bowl record. They thought he couldn't win a big game and they thought Leaf was just scratching the surface. They didn't realize what a nut job he was.

Hey Smart Guy. What are u going to be feeling and saying when Trevor Lawrence is Peyton Manning leading the JETS for the next decade plus and we as Giants fan locally will have to see it all.
Giant fans are going to be bothered by it but what can you do? The Jets haven't won a sb since 69. Eventually they were going to catch a break.