2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Hey Smart Guy. What are u going to be feeling and saying when Trevor Lawrence is Peyton Manning leading the JETS for the next decade plus and we as Giants fan locally will have to see it all.

Probably the same things we said when Sam Darnold lead the Jets.

Or Geno Smith, or Mark Sanchez, or Chad Pennington, or Browning Nagle,

O sure. But a lot of guys thought Peyton was a finished product and he was like 0-4 against Florida and didn't have a great bowl record. They thought he couldn't win a big game and they thought Leaf was just scratching the surface. They didn't realize what a nut job he was.

I do remember that narrative...like they thought it was a given that Peyton would be good, but some thought Leaf might have a higher ceiling because...I don’t know, he benched more or something?

Lead didn’t even have good completion %s in college for the 90s, lol.

His “knock it off!!” quote is burned into my brain to come up whenever I read his name.

Last edited:
I do remember that narrative...like they thought it was a given that Peyton would be good, but some thought Leaf might have a higher ceiling because...I don’t know, he benched more or something?

His “knock it off!!” quote is burned into my Brian to come up whenever I read his name.
I actually looked it up he was 3-1 in bowl games. But he didn't play well in the Orange Bowl against Nebraska. And I rooted hard for him so Michigan would win the outright title.

Ya that Leaf incident will never be forgotten. Junior Seau had to hold him.back from decking a reporter.

Hey Smart Guy. What are u going to be feeling and saying when Trevor Lawrence is Peyton Manning leading the JETS for the next decade plus and we as Giants fan locally will have to see it all.

Hey dicksnot...what the hell does that have to do with you talking about Dabo’s Weeblos Den Leader ass being an NFL GM?

Don’t ever talk to me.

His “knock it off!!” quote is burned into my Brian to come up whenever I read his name.
I hope he wasn't hurt. ;)

Hey dicksnot...what the hell does that have to do with you talking about Dabo’s Weeblos Den Leader ass being an NFL GM?

Don’t ever talk to me.

It was all part of a dream scenario at that point. Total Cleaning of house with the number 1 draft pick new regime from GM/HC to Number 1 Pick Franchise Generational QB.

It was all part of a dream scenario at that point. Total Cleaning of house with the number 1 draft pick new regime from GM/HC to Number 1 Pick Franchise Generational QB.

Trolling! Cool!

Drink!

How many Super Bowls did generational talent Andrew Luck win?
I guess organizations don’t matter.

We were 0-5 then 1-7 at the point and last in the division.

And all the games were close and anyone who knows anything knew that we were bound to start pulling out some close ones.

You quit on the season.

Now you want to talk about how Williams and Bradberry are really good. You couldn’t see that by week 2? Lmao.

And all the games were close and anyone who knows anything knew that we were bound to start pulling out some close ones.

You quit on the season.

Now you want to talk about how Williams and Bradberry are really good. You couldn’t see that by week 2? Lmao.

You know nothing there are only a few Generational Qb prospects in history. John Elway Peyton Manning Andrew Luck and Trevor Lawrence. If u r bad enough and in position to get them that given year you tank.

You know nothing there are only a few Generational Qb prospects in history. John Elway Peyton Manning Andrew Luck and Trevor Lawrence. If u r bad enough and in position to get them that given year you tank.

Football players don’t tank. You have no clue how sports work.

You quit. You will be met with nothing but cold shoulders and blank stares when you try to discuss this Giants team down the stretch. Go root for Washington.

One of these things is not like the other.

(Actually, two of these things).

I wouldn't fit either Luck or Lawrence for a HoF Jacket just yet.

Football players don’t tank. You have no clue how sports work.

You quit. You will be met with nothing but cold shoulders and blank stares when you try to discuss this Giants team down the stretch. Go root for Washington.

Again you misrepresent me. I'm fully on board to chase the division title and be able to host a home playoff game where in 2020 season anything can happen going forward.

Again you misrepresent me. I'm fully on board to chase the division title and be able to host a home playoff game where in 2020 season anything can happen going forward.
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Ken O’Brien when Marino was on the board.

“Who is he?” -Don Shula
I fully concede you can make a similar video of Al Davis picks, especially from his last decade or so of life, but still one of my favorite videos

Question for NYG fans...

Steel cage match Briancuse vs CuseRunner.

Who ya got?

I mean, as an overall poster BrianCuse routs CuseRunner.

In the context of their NY Giants takes? It’s probably a time limit draw where they both just keep trying to hit the same move over and over until the crowd just ups and leaves.