2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

thats the 3-4th time this yr i have seen someone get hurt on that stupid cart they cant seem to be bothered with decent padding

No help from the officials. First the bogus crackback call, then blow to Jones’ helmet on that sack not called.

Wash if the 3 big guys dont go 100% will be an interesting game to watch,.

All comes down to tonight. Need an Eagles win. Will determine what kind of a season we had. If we were right going to the division title and a playoff spot in a bad division or If we should have tanked for Trevor. I'm still not sold on Joe Judge. We wouldn't be in this spot If he didn't fubar the Cleveland game with over aggressive calls in the redzone and cost us putting some points on the board.

Only solace regardless tonight Trevor Lawrence won't be going to the Jets.

All comes down to tonight. Need an Eagles win. Will determine what kind of a season we had. If we were right going to the division title and a playoff spot in a bad division or If we should have tanked for Trevor.

So the other 30 plus guys who played well today don't matter? Jones made plenty of plays today, now he needs to get some help.

All comes down to tonight. Need an Eagles win. Will determine what kind of a season we had. If we were right going to the division title and a playoff spot in a bad division or If we should have tanked for Trevor. I'm still not sold on Joe Judge. We wouldn't be in this spot If he didn't fubar the Cleveland game with over aggressive calls in the redzone and cost us putting some points on the board.

Amazing that you’re still talking about tanking. Yeah, CR, we should’ve lost 5 more games on purpose! Sure thing!

Runner I realized why you ar always so cranky. You don’t get to enjoy syracuse doing good and you want all your pro sports teams to tank. You must be very unhappy

Runner I realized why you ar always so cranky. You don’t get to enjoy syracuse doing good and you want all your pro sports teams to tank. You must be very unhappy

Hes all about trying to take short cuts in an attempt to win, and that goes beyond what sports teams he roots for.

Amazing that you’re still talking about tanking. Yeah, CR, we should’ve lost 5 more games on purpose! Sure thing!

Like I said let's hope the Eagles beat Washington. Just saying if we could be back and good for a few years with our HC/QB combination or great for a decade with the better new HC/QB combo which one are you taking.

Regardless, I'm not sold on either didn't want either of them Judge or Jones. So prove me wrong.

Where have I ever said the Yankees should tank ?

Like I said let's hope the Eagles beat Washington. Just saying if we could be back and good for a few years with our HC/QB combination or great for a decade with the better new HC/QB combo which one are you taking.

Regardless, I'm not sold on either didn't want either of them Judge or Jones. So prove me wrong.

Well, the professional football team “chose” to be professionals with integrity, so you’re just going to have to get over it and move on.