2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

Everyone find the game okay on CBS or is that just a Saturday confusion thing? :)

The first Tackle off the board completely missed.

He still shouldn’t have fumbled. Wasnt like he was trying to throw and had it knocked out, or he got lit up.

He still shouldn’t have fumbled. Wasnt like he was trying to throw and had it knocked out, or he got lit up.

Then why have an OL? After that last flag the question is less rhetorical...

Then why have an OL? After that last flag the question is less rhetorical...

Im not blaming him for getting sacked, in blaming him for being bad at holding onto the ball when he gets hit. Major concern at this point.

Im not blaming him for getting sacked, in blaming him for being bad at holding onto the ball when he gets hit. Major concern at this point.

I agree. But that hit was brutal.

I'm all aboard the Tank for Trevor train. Unfortunately we are going to have a packed train with the likes of the Jets and Falcons.

I have a whole vision. Fire Gettleman and Judge. Start completely over hire Dabo and draft Trevor Lawrence. Trade Jones for a 2nd and or 3rd round pick etc.

I'm all aboard the Tank for Trevor train. Unfortunately we are going to have a packed train with the likes of the Jets and Falcons.

I have a whole vision. Fire Gettleman and Judge. Start completely over hire Dabo and draft Trevor Lawrence. Trade Jones for a 2nd and or 3rd round pick etc.
Hard pass on Dabo.

Chop somebody’s hands off to send a message to Jones that his fumbles are unacceptable.

If we win this game, I will be willing to move past Gano’s 63 yarder to beat us a few years ago. Wow is he drilling these kicks!

Had to look away the instant I saw what was coming on replay. Damn. Hate to see that.

The one game our offense actually does decent this year, our defense falls apart. Predictable.