2020 NY Football Giants Season... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2020 NY Football Giants Season...

I'll give him sometime. But beside the point this is why I would never draft a O-Line in the first round.

I was screaming on draft night to draft Isaiah Simmons.

And tell me...what has Simmons done so far this year?

Our defense has played solid in 3 of the 4 games.

That’s all I got. Offense is a trainwreck. Starts up front, and Barkley’s injury is a killer. Jones has had us on the verge a few times and then failed spectacularly right when we were close.

And tell me...what has Simmons done so far this year?

It's what he will do going forward. 6 total tackles on the season so far. But the kid is a playmaker.

Don't draft O-Line in 1st round. Any other position will make a bigger visible impact.

It's what he will do going forward. 6 total tackles on the season so far. But the kid is a playmaker.

Don't draft O-Line in 1st round. Any other position will make a bigger visible impact.
So you wouldn't draft Orlando pace or Jonathon Ogden?

So you wouldn't draft Orlando pace or Jonathon Ogden?

No I would not. Not when I could draft hall of fame linemen like Kevin Mawae or Russ Grimm outside the first round among others. I'm just talking about hall of famers. As a giant fan our best O-Line years in those Super Bowl wins in 42 and 46 where O-Linemen all drafted outside round 1 some were undrafted free agents.

What’s this about Tate and Jalen Ramsey fighting after the game?

What’s this about Tate and Jalen Ramsey fighting after the game?

Ramsay use to date Tate sister. Got her pregnant then broke up with her to start dating another woman.

No he hasn't. He has 6 tackles in 4 games.

So why are you ranting about how we should’ve drafted him? He’s done nothing yet so he’s not proving to be an instant impact guy...and our defense has been solid. When we won SB’s in 07 and 11 we didn’t draft any LBs high. It was one “name” free agent(Pierce/Boley) and some castoffs and scraps.

Our weakness has been the OL, and that’s been a problem for almost a decade. Drafting a “sure thing” on the OL was needed.

Ramsey looks like a talker but nothing more. I bet Tate can throw hands.

So why are you ranting about how we should’ve drafted him? He’s done nothing yet so he’s not proving to be an instant impact guy...and our defense has been solid. When we won SB’s in 07 and 11 we didn’t draft any LBs high. It was one “name” free agent(Pierce/Boley) and some castoffs and scraps.

Our weakness has been the OL, and that’s been a problem for almost a decade. Drafting a “sure thing” on the OL was needed.

Thomas nor none of the first round o linemen were sure things.

Thomas nor none of the first round o linemen were sure things.

Thomas was regarded as a “sure thing” to at least be a solid pro.

Weird take to rant about how you wanted a LB that’s done nothing when our defense is 5th in yards per game allowed.

Also weird to claim to never want an OL in the first round...and then line for an LB(who is doing nothing) - when LBs rarely go that high.

OK, so question for all Giant fans, with the Cowboys game coming up, if we lose, would you want:

A) tank to get as high a pick as possible
B) Try to fight since 6-10 may win the division?

OK, so question for all Giant fans, with the Cowboys game coming up, if we lose, would you want:

A) tank to get as high a pick as possible
B) Try to fight since 6-10 may win the division?

Tank Tank and Tank some more. We can either draft Lawrence or trade the pick for a fortune and by fortune no less then 3 future first round picks plus additional draft assets. Also prevent the Jets from drafting him is a big deal.

If he's available, take Penei Sewell.

Ooh God no. Ja Marr Chase WR LSU.

Barkely Chase Sheppard Slayton Engram. Who is stopping that offense ?

Jones would still be the QB in the ideal scenario we tank Jones through rest of season proves to be the guy we trade the number 1 pick for a fortune.

Let me repeat no less then 3 future first round picks plus additional draft assests or we hang up the phone.

Ooh God no. Ja Marr Chase WR LSU.

Barkely Chase Sheppard Slayton Engram. Who is stopping that offense ?

Jones would still be the QB in the ideal scenario we tank Jones through rest of season proves to be the guy we trade the number 1 pick for a fortune.

Let me repeat no less then 3 future first round picks plus additional draft assests or we hang up the phone.

Doctors are stopping that offense. How many of those guys can make it through a season?

Again, I'm a TL guy for that first pick. I'm down on DJ.