2020 Yankees Season... | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Yankees Season...

Hey Pal series tied 2-2. Big Game Gerrit going tomorrow night.

So?

You were the one quitting on the season and talking about how NEXT year would be the year. You flip flop from game to game and have been wrong on pretty much everything you’ve said all season. You have zero credibility, but you’re hilarious to wind up.

So?

You were the one quitting on the season and talking about how NEXT year would be the year. You flip flop from game to game and have been wrong on pretty much everything you’ve said all season. You have zero credibility, but you’re hilarious to wind up.

tenor.gif

So?

Yeah I'm pretty sure he kept talking about wait until the playoffs all season. Then the playoffs are here and his thing is the format that he was aware of all season isn't fair.

So?

I was not. This year next year we will always be contenders. JT Realmuto and Marcus Stroman will join the fold next season if all goes as planned and we get Severino and German back.

So we feel confident going into this right?

This is what we gave him the contract to do.

Last edited:
So we feel confident going into this right?

This is what we have him the contract to do.
No, the data is definitive about the reduced effectiveness of starting pitchers on short rest. There have been famous exceptions, but I won’t fault him for not bucking history, regardless of the size of his contract.

Last edited:
No, the data is definitive about the reduced effectiveness of starting pitchers on short notice. There have been famous exceptions, but I won’t fault him for not bucking history, regardless of the size of his contract.
Just to clarify - are you saying no you're not confident, or no this is not what we gave him the contract for?

Cole is pitching like he's got a lump of coal in his stocking (or pants).

2 outs on 3-0 counts, don’t see that often. Interesting green lights looking for a dinger of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom