2021-22 NHL Season Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Played this last night around 11:00 after Tampa scored in OT against the Leaves.
(this is the stupid and annoying Leafs goal song for about 5 years now)

Go Lightning!

Nothing like SEC hockey

Those game 7 tickets are $580+ at the cheapest on stubhub. Smh, for round 1??!

I don’t know what to say about Toronto. 18 years since they won a series. If you include the play in two years ago, that’s six straight seasons and counting losing in the opening round. Hope the fans can still stay optimistic for the future but can’t imagine that’s an easy task. Props to Tampa though. Keeping hope alive for a three peat.

LOL Leafs. Now 0-10 in their last 10 games they had a chance to eliminate the opponent in a playoff series.

A lot of that is on the defense. Penguins got way too many shots on goal. Only so many Shesterkin can save by himself.

Yeah I don't get what happened in that series. The defense seemed to play great all year and then just completely fell apart in the first round of the playoffs. Lazy clearing attempts, bad turnovers deep in the zone, failing to clear rebounds away, losing guys right in front of the net. They cleaned some of that up in game 7, especially in the 3rd period and OT, so lets hope that continues in the next round.

Yeah I don't get what happened in that series. The defense seemed to play great all year and then just completely fell apart in the first round of the playoffs. Lazy clearing attempts, bad turnovers deep in the zone, failing to clear rebounds away, losing guys right in front of the net. They cleaned some of that up in game 7, especially in the 3rd period and OT, so lets hope that continues in the next round.
Lindgren's return to the lineup helped considerably...they don't get him back they are golfing instead of getting ready for Carolina.

Lindgren's return to the lineup helped considerably...they don't get him back they are golfing instead of getting ready for Carolina.

For sure. He was really active last night.

Never thought that I’d root for Nazem Kadri, but lesser of two evils, I guess:

The hatty was delicious last night. Wonder if Perron will be suspended for his douchebaggery.

Also, McDavid’s performance so far has been GOAT worthy.

Never thought that I’d root for Nazem Kadri, but lesser of two evils, I guess:

The hatty was delicious last night. Wonder if Perron will be suspended for his douchebaggery.

Also, McDavid’s performance so far has been GOAT worthy.
Those so-called fans are an embarrassment to the Blues and the city and I’m all for banning them from future sporting events in the entire state.

That said, Kadri is still a dirty player and a douchebag himself, so anything that happens to him on the ice is fair game.

Av’s choked away Game 5. If the Blues force a Game 7, Bednard is coaching it for his job.

Still allot of hockey left, but I’m feeling an Edmonton-Lightning Final.

TB is a machine - looking very capable of the “three-peat” at this point.

Av’s choked away Game 5. If the Blues force a Game 7, Bednard is coaching it for his job.

Still allot of hockey left, but I’m feeling an Edmonton-Lightning Final.

TB is a machine - looking very capable of the “three-peat” at this point.
I was surprised how many people predicted Colorado to sweep St. Louis. No one was giving the Blues any credit at all for a pretty decent regular season. Now, of course, with injuries to Binnington, if they do get to a Game 7, it will be next to a miracle. But I still wouldn't rule out the winner vs Edmonton.

Wait, they take goals back after reviewing “bang bang” offsides?!!? This is some BS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom